Deleted

Question about gear

Hi guys,i need little help,ive got mage and i need advice, i dont know what gear should i use,i can have 4 piece set on normal for fire,but i can have heroic chest from jikun and heroic helm from horridon and heroic gloves from tortos,i dont know which of these options i should choose,please give me your opinion i will be only happy
    Ty for helping i cant paste my armory,im on server Drakthul EU and my nick is I LL I LL II

Honestly the bonus crit to pyroblast is a huge bonus. 6.5% crit after critical mass. Definitely use the normal pieces. Also the heroic jikun chest is terrible and should use the horridon helm as you off piece ideally.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...my-Gear-thread

Holy shit please look at the stickies at the top of the page before posting topics.

Keep the tier set though.

Deleted
    The 4 piece with the Horridon helm is best for fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    Holy shit please look at the stickies at the top of the page before posting
    Holy shit don't have an aneurysm, dude just want a quick question answered. So many wannabe mods on these forums. Maybe if you report it you'll get a gold star.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if he reports you I get a gold star for my 100th snipe or something. Unfortunately I forgot where I can find my actual number.

On a more serious note, the dedicated gear thread was made specifically for people who need express answers and is typically read by the frequent forum posters who love helping our newer members around because we like when newer posters slowly learn the ropes.

Please keep all simply gear-related questions to that particular thread which Jay linked. You can find it stickied on the top of our forums and also in my signature. Thank you.
    My magic will tear you apart.