PTR proving grounds - Endless healer

Help me with wave 8 pls.

On wave 8 you get 3 caster mobs which all shoot random people for 50%~ of their HP. Combined with the fact that the DPS of your "party" is so low that you don't actually kill pre-existing waves before wave 8 begins.

Normally I have up, even when I pop Xuen for extra DPS/healing, a large enrage-y guy (people who have done gold healing, it's the same guys you meet at wave 9/10) as well as these 3 caster mobs.

Normally I'm using Leg Sweep to stun all 3 adds and Paralysing 1 of them afterwards (jk, broken by the Rogue's FoK...). I can interrupt 1 and taunt 1 (doesn't do much as the casting is random) but even with Revival and Uplift spam (I also am saving Chi Brew) my healing is not enough.

Using the 3145 bp for ReM and using a spirit on use trinket and, unfortunately, Horridon's Last Gasp (should be using Spirit of Chi-ji but no longer have it).

Any advice? The wave seems impossible at the moment. I imagine a Discipline Priest could do it purely because they have fear + Atonement (Atonement helps to contribute towards DPS). Just seems unfair because the legendary meta doesn't proc in the Proving Grounds, and as you're running with such low spirit (I actually reforged COMPLETELY to spirit and could only get 7k~) Fistweaving is totally mana inefficient. Also using Chi Wave as it's the best tank healing skill (while providing pretty good damage too).

Shouldn't this be on the monk forum?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    (jk, broken by the Rogue's FoK...)
    At least the rogue AI is accurate.

Deleted
    Ring of Peace