527 fire mage 5/13 heroic lf guild

I'm looking for a heroic progression raiding guild that raids between 8pm-12am cst. My mages name is Xaxatius on bleeding hollow. I am ready to transfer immediately. You can post here or contact me in game at Xaxatius#1466

Would love to see your pve gear

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled mage to fill core a spot on our semi-hardcore raid team as we finish out this tier and prepare for the next. I would love to chat more about this opportunity in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 9/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    The best way to get in contact with us during work hours is to email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Hi, I'm with Shots fired, US-Stormage. We currently have a CORE spot open for a mage. Our raid times are 11PM-2AM server, which is EST. If your interested message me using my realid bullet101#1807 or leave a message here.

Malediction is a new guild formed on US-Aggramar Horde-side. After only a few weeks of raiding we have a full 12/12N clear of ToT. We are looking for a mage to fill a CORE spot immediately for our heroic progression in 5.3 and beyond. Our current raid times are 8:30-11:30pm CST which fit into your times perfectly. We should begin progressing quickly and would love to add you to our team. My battle tag is Bonecantrum#1775 so feel free to add me and contact me ingame or leave a message here so we can discuss this further.

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Mannoroth realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

DPS:
    Warlock
    Moonkin

Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ret Paladin
    Windwalker Monk
    Hunter

Heals:
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Shaman

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We are currently [5/13] in Heroic 25 man Throne of Thunder, and [12/12] in Normal 25 man Throne of Thunder.

We went [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [2/6] in Heroic 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com

Add Matticus#1773 if you're interested in discussing options.
    You can also contact any member in the guild who will put you in contact with the right people.

Conquest is a 25 man Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Ner'zhul. We're currently at 3/13 Heroic 25 in ToT and finished tier 14 at 9/16 HM. We formed at the end of Burning Crusade and are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server.

Raid times: M, Tu, Th. 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM)
    WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Conquest
    Loot system: Loot council
    Voice client: Mumble

What We're Looking For

-- TANKS --
    A plate tank would be ideal (especially a shield bearing tank).

-- HEALERS --
    We'll be especially interested if you're a druid or a paladin.

-- MELEE DPS --
    We have no feral druids or windwalker monks. We are also fairly limited on plate dps.

-- RANGED DPS --
    We currently have no balance druids, and we also need another mage.

Don't see your class or spec? No worries! We carefully consider every application, and if you impress us, then we'll give you a chance. Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

About Conquest

Tier 15: 3/13 Heroic 25
    Tier 14: 5/6 HM MV , 2/6 HoF HM, 1/4 HM ToES

--CATACLYSM--
    Tier 13: 8/8 hard mode
    Tier 12: 5/7 HM
    Tier 11: 7/13 HM
    Bastion of Twilight 25M: 2/5 HM
    Blackwing Descent 25M: 4/6 HM
    Throne of the 4 Winds 25M: 1/2 HM
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

We're currently looking for a rdps... Recruitment spam inc!

<The Remnant> of Aggramar (H) is looking to fill spots for a newly formed 10m with progression in mind.

<The Remnant> is one of the oldest and largest guilds on the Aggramar server filled with quality members. As of late some roster issues of hindered progression of our three 10m raid groups and we're currently recruiting to fill spots in a newly formed group to push progression on a 2 night per week schedule. (2/13)

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wed/Thur from 8pm-11pm EST with possibility of running an extra 30mins to get that ever so close boss kill we all know happens at the end of the night. (We may occasionally throw in a 3rd day if everyone's schedule allows. Especially during new content)

WHAT WE NEED:

Progression minded people who know their class inside and out. This 10m will be lead by our long time GM and myself. Both of whom have end game raiding experience all the way back to BC, as well as numerous past top 100 parses on current content. We're leaving specific class/spec roles out of this because we're looking for the best of any class/spec at this time. However, only ilvl's of 520+ will be seriously considered at this point in the game.

GUILD INFORMATION:

TheRemnant-Guild.com
    Please refer to our application process at our website. If any you have any questions regarding this group please contact Hunchy via battletag Noah#1482 or Ushakiran via battletag Ragasta#1520