Poll: Really mmo-champ? My question is the title...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Not that I go to parties with any regularity, but I prefer small parties where I know people. If I don't know anyone/many, then might as well be a big party.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Neither. If there are more than 3-4 people, I won't be present.

I haven't gone to any parties since my senior prom, and probably won't go to any in the future. So I selected the bottom option. If I *had* to pick one right now I suppose I'd go with a large party to try and meet some new people, but I probably wouldn't meet new people because I don't like people, so it'd be a waste of my time either way.

Deleted
    Parties.. with.. people?

No thanks, very antisocial here. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    My social anxiety means small get togethers are the most I can handle. about 5 people max.

Deleted
    It's not even that I "prefer" small parties. I absolutely despise large ones. I do not even understand how can people have fun in them, to the point where I sometimes believe that people fake their fun. It's a chaotic clutter.

As for small parties, I do not frequent them because I don't care about them. If I'm leaving the house I'd rather be outside or in a bar, in which I won't be getting wasted to the point where I do not even remember what I did last night. How is not remembering the fun you had....fun?
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-07-17 at 07:09 AM.

I prefer not to party at all. It's simply not interesting to me. But when I do hang out with friends, it's generally one at a time, or occasionally two.

And yes, I've gone to big parties when I was younger, to please semi wild girlfriends. I didn't see anything fun about it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck parties. I don't like being around a lot of people, small parties even. I prefer solitude.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Depends on my mood I guess.
    Smaller parties more often than not, but larger parties can be a lot of fun and good to meet new people. Have a few drinks, chat to random folks and let my hair down a bit.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    I'm anti-social, it's cheaper.

Small parties with people I already know is fine every once in a while.

I put anitsocial because i could. But really just a small gathering of around 5-10 people is good
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't vote on the poll, I like both about equally. It's nice to chill and play Risk and drink beer with a few friends. But I also enjoy the mingling and chaos of a good rowdy house party as well.

I enjoy both, I like meeting new people but smaller ones with your best mates and their partners can be great fun to, as you get a little bit older larger parties are tougher to pull off as you usually need to plan ahead a lot more. If I was single and looking I would prefer to attend parties where I'd meet a lot of new faces though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    95% of us are PC gamers, take a guess. We like chilling with guildies and sitting around with our close IRL friends!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Both are good but I only ever have smaller ones at my place (25ish people tops). I love shenanigans so as long as the beer is flowing and theres plenty of chicks its all good.

Depends on the mood.
    Usually i prefer the smaller parties, but i do like to throw 1-2 big once pr year, since it tends to get more interresting than a small bunch of people that all know each other entirely.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Smaller. I prefer just hanging out in my circle of friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Size doesn't matter... I just prefer it to be quiet enough that I can talk to the people at the table I'm at.