Deleted

More Glyph Ideas [ Shaman ]

So basiclly I came up with a ton more Glyph Ideas that could be added. Although Minor Glyphs are just for cosmetic, it might keep things looking fresh
    Also, the Major Glyph is just an idea, its probably super unbalanced and what not

Minor

Glyph of the Air Master Monks can have it, why can't we?
    - Calls upon the Elements to Summon an Air Tornado to make you float and be able to Fly

Newly Added!Glyph of Voodoo Masks

- Changes your Lightning Shield and all other shields to become Masks for your shaman, these have the normal effects they would usually do. These also change your Headpiece while they last.

Glyph of Howling Storms

- Causes your Stormstrike to give out a "Wolfs Howl" every time it is used.

Glyph of The Ascended

- Makes your Ascendance not make you transform, and replaces it with Elements floating around your body all at once

Glyph of Fire and Earth Tongue
    - Makes your Fire and Earth Elemental's speak.
    Some Examples:
    "I will show them the Power of Flames"
    "The Earth will wreck havoc on our enemies"

Glyph of Earthquake
    - Makes your earthquake have a more threatening appearance by adding Spiked Rocks that come up from the
    ground while still maintaining its old look.

Major
    Glyph of Wolf Fusion
    - Fuses with your Feral Spirits into your fists and gives you all the bonuses your Feral Spirits have.
    But increases the Cooldown by X and replaces Feral Spirit

Update current spells ( Not Glyphs )
    Riptide
    - Give it a more Tidal appearance, water swooshing from the ground

What do you think about these?
    Last edited by mmoc1977bac1ec; 2013-07-17 at 10:04 AM.

Blizzard most likely isn't reading this. It's better to post on the real forums.

I also feel all the glyphs are bad except the Glyph of Air Master.
    Glyph of voodoo masks seems weird and Howling Storms won't have much an impact on anyone who has their sound off.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

15+ Year Old Account
    would probably be better of in any of the other threads about shaman glyphs... while it would need some tweaking I imagine the wolf fusion could be an interesting glyph - at least in my head the graphics look pretty bad ass ^__^

Deleted
    Glyph of Pandaren Spirit
    -Your Fire Elemental Totem and Earth Elemental Totem now have de appearance of a Pandaren elemental spirit

Glyph of Acid Rain: Your Healing Rain will now do XXXX damage per second to enemies in it's area, but heals for half as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    Blizzard most likely isn't reading this. It's better to post on the real forums.

Glyph of voodoo masks seems weird and Howling Storms won't have much an impact on anyone who has their sound off.
    I'm banned from the real forums. For a very stupid reason. So I just put stuff here

Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post

feel free to post for him on the wow forums if you like it.