Tidy Plates - Threat plates Questions

I am having trouble figuring out a few things in tidy plates, I never had the issue before so never had the need to look for fix's.

Last few patches on large AoE pulls target bars just kind of behave chaotically where before they would be nice and sorted / stacked and remain still (I've tried resetting all the settings and doing a fresh install didn't help)

Second thing is mainly for one fight only not as important as the above one, Heroic Prim (I end up switching to a diff theme instead of threat plates) I want to filter the smaller slime so I can only see the bars of the boss and Horrors. I know how to do the filters in the other themes included with tidy plates just can't figure it out on threat plates.

Ty for any help.

15+ Year Old Account
    the bouncing all over is the setting that directly reacts with the blizzard setting if I'm not mistaken. There should be an option to set up the display of name plates in the blizz interface options.

Can't fully remeber where it is arggg but it's there some where... sorry that I wasnt much more help

10+ Year Old Account
    All tidyplates does is reskin/resize the nameplates. The game decides where to place them. In the interface options you can choose how the game will organize nameplates: Stacking, overlapping, spreading horizontal, etc.

Ty ^^ Fix'ed the bouncing all over the place issue.

The other thing isn't a big deal I can just change themes for that one fight