Question Dissapointing alliance story conclusion in 5.4 what will you do?

Everything hints that the story once angain ends dissapointly for alliance in patch 5.4, so for "gameplay reasons" the ending for alliance in the siege of ogrimmar doesn't make sense at all, we enter ogrimar basement to kill the horde crazy racist dictator wich they want dead anyway and just leave the city and the horde to be after that, a bitter "victory" with no real impact in any aspect of the game except a new warchief.

So I wanted to know what will the alliance playerbase will do if blizz once more ignores our concerns and keep the lore and game development biased towards a single faction.

Personally I'll wait till 5.4 to see the whole picture, if I don´t like what we get I'll just unsub, but wanted to know what will other alliance player reactions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have an active thread about this. And on the front page as well. In the future please do not create duplicate threads. The search function here can assist with this but in this case it was reasonably clear that a thread was already up. Thank you.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...outcome-in-5-4
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."