Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Storm Peaks, probably somewhere near Terrace of the Makers. Cold and remote, would be perfect.

  2. #162
    You realize that you are giving blizzard the next idea for their store. How much you think people would pay to have their own player house where they could talk in /2 or city general chat plus earn rested bonus at a faster rate.....

    Oh the monies they could make
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

  3. #163
    Herald of the Titans Adoxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Temple of Karabor
    Posts
    2,501
    Nagrand or Sholazar.

  4. #164
    Pandaren Monk 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    1,987
    Many good suggestions itt. Player/guild housing is a feature that has been discussed for years and is, according to many different fan sites and forums and polls, one of the most anticipated features to be added.

    Imo, there are so many good ideas i can't pick one :d but if i had to i'm going to say maybe Hinterlands?




    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Probably wouldn't waste my time with it, seems like an incredibly useless feature and I'd rather just about anything over player housing, just a waste of development time.

    If they like forced you to choose a place, I'd probably pick Vashj'ir just because I think it's the dumbest place.
    QQ

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    You realize that you are giving blizzard the next idea for their store. How much you think people would pay to have their own player house where they could talk in /2 or city general chat plus earn rested bonus at a faster rate.....

    Oh the monies they could make
    Thing is, this isnt something new idea from the OP. Its been discussed for years, and then never implemented. Even blueposts have said they love the idea but it would be a hard thing to do. Also, Rift did it with player dimensions and, i dont play Rift but i have friends that do, and they say that it is probably the best thing to happen to that game.

    If Blizz were to add player housing, it would be as part of a new expansion definitely.
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  5. #165
    Scarab Lord shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Spaniard in Copenhagen
    Posts
    4,023
    Probably Nagrand.

  6. #166
    Pit Lord Lei Shi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Terrace of Endless Spring
    Posts
    2,251
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    You realize that you are giving blizzard the next idea for their store. How much you think people would pay to have their own player house where they could talk in /2 or city general chat plus earn rested bonus at a faster rate.....

    Oh the monies they could make
    True that. Pretty much everyone will buy it.

  7. #167
    Personally I'd prefer guild housing to player housing just for the element of community you can have there as well as having the option of rewards for guild achievements or FoS, like I'd love to see some of the old legendaries displayed on a mantelpiece.
    In terms of location I'd love it somewhere in The Heartlands in votfw just because I like the ambience.

  8. #168
    Pit Lord Lei Shi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Terrace of Endless Spring
    Posts
    2,251
    Quote Originally Posted by boborcs View Post
    Personally I'd prefer guild housing to player housing just for the element of community you can have there as well as having the option of rewards for guild achievements or FoS, like I'd love to see some of the old legendaries displayed on a mantelpiece.
    In terms of location I'd love it somewhere in The Heartlands in votfw just because I like the ambience.
    No way. Guilds already have way too much power.

  9. #169
    Crystalsong Forest C:

  10. #170
    Pandaren Monk Myz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,823
    Silverpine.

    About the only zone with a proper atmospheric vibe.

  11. #171
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    16,328
    Winterspring. Imo still the most beautiful zone. Given when it was built, it's stunning everytime I get there.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  12. #172
    Dreadlord Outofmana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    876
    Tirisfal Glades or Silverpine, although the atmosphere is a bit worse now because of the cataclysm they are still the best in that regard.

  13. #173
    Duskwood would be my favorite if I was an ally. So maybe Tirisfal or Sholazar Basin.

  14. #174
    Over 9000! Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,964
    Grizzly Hills or Redridge Mountain

  15. #175
    Brill.
    A Holy human priest living there makes nosense, and that's why.

  16. #176
    Pit Lord Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,254
    Icecrown.
    By the Argent Tournament.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  17. #177

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    You realize that you are giving blizzard the next idea for their store. How much you think people would pay to have their own player house where they could talk in /2 or city general chat plus earn rested bonus at a faster rate.....

    Oh the monies they could make
    No doubt about it. I can see it now, "$20 for the basic house, $5 per extra room", oh and the furnishings they could sell ...

    But it's what "the people" want, they are totally OK with being charge here, there and everywhere for everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Thing is, this isnt something new idea from the OP. Its been discussed for years, and then never implemented. Even blueposts have said they love the idea but it would be a hard thing to do. Also, Rift did it with player dimensions and, i dont play Rift but i have friends that do, and they say that it is probably the best thing to happen to that game.

    If Blizz were to add player housing, it would be as part of a new expansion definitely.
    Just like the bat mount!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No way. Guilds already have way too much power.
    They should give guilds a piece of land, along with the ability to landscape it, on which their members could build their houses. So basically, guild town/city. Unguilded, no problem, just build in the public areas owned by your faction.

  19. #179
    Legendary! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    6,207
    Twilight Highlands. I think it's actually a quite nice place.

  20. #180
    I would just take me Karazan, rebuild it, expel all the ghosts and enjoy the Opera every night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •