Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Anything above 30C is just ridiculous for me, which is difficult since my gf is a lizard and whines when it's below 25. I'm definitely a nice room temperature kind of guy. If it sat around 20C with an ever so slight breeze forever, I would be so happy.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    My first summer in Houston after a lifetime growing up in the ~23C year round in CA was hell. 40C every day with thunderstorms every single afternoon that summer. I was miserable. Flash forward a few summers later, and I barely notice it when it's 38C outside. Hell, now I go exercise in that weather.
    Muahaha we have a convert!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Anything above 30C is just ridiculous for me, which is difficult since my gf is a lizard and whines when it's below 25. I'm definitely a nice room temperature kind of guy. If it sat around 20C with an ever so slight breeze forever, I would be so happy.
    Yeah, I keep my apartment at 20C. Any warmer than that and I sweat through my sheets. I dunno what I'll do when I'm living with a girl.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

They're so fickle about temperatures. I mean men can be too, but it's almost entirely dependent upon "scrotal comfort." Which can be varied. These female types are just always too cold or too hot. They're like microwave dinners...so hard to get it just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, I keep my apartment at 20C. Any warmer than that and I sweat through my sheets. I dunno what I'll do when I'm living with a girl.
    Get her a huge warm blanket to huddle in, and crank up the AC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    They're so fickle about temperatures. I mean men can be too, but it's almost entirely dependent upon "scrotal comfort." Which can be varied. These female types are just always too cold or too hot. They're like microwave dinners...so hard to get it just right.
    My father wont even let me touch the the AC anymore, because he likes it at 74+ and I almost always need it below 71 (preferable 68) to feel comfortable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, I stood outside for 30 min on a phone, Im drenched now. At least we have a pool and crappy a/c.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Deleted
    Got to laugh at the people in UK complaining about the heat. In the Winter they complain about it being to cold and they want it to be hot. In the summer it's to warm and they want it to be cool/rain.

Guess that's part of being British I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    been like 31c for a week now, im melting here. no AC in houses here, just horrible. im use to water!
    Lol 87F?

Call me when its 107 (thats 41.5C for you people across the pond). Then I might feel sympathy.

Deleted
    Insanly hot here in Sweden aswell inb4 rain 3 weeks when vacation to compensate :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Lol 87F?

Call me when its 107 (thats 41.5C for you people across the pond). Then I might feel sympathy.
    If its 87 with really high humidity, that is indeed a lot worse than 107 with low humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Lol 87F?

Well you can get your Post-Apocalyptic Merit Badge, but 87F in an area not usually getting 85+ degree weather is going to be somewhat uncomfortable for those people. Or if you live somewhere that has a 100 degree temperature variation between winter and summer.

Deleted
    Low 20s is the sweet spot. High 20s/low 30s becomes uncomfortable during the night.

Yeah it has been warm here in MN too, this week has been around 95F (35C) with about 65-70% humidity (although today has been better). I did some yard work earlier this week and about died .

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Insanly hot here in Sweden aswell inb4 rain 3 weeks when vacation to compensate :/
    Should be like this for the next 4 weeks according to the weather service... but you can never trust them!

I hope they are right! ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If its 87 with really high humidity, that is indeed a lot worse than 107 with low humidity.
    I live in texas. WTF is low humidity?

I hate summer, I hate it so much I really should consider moving further up north.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Vegas had its heat wave a few weeks ago with temps around 117F which 47.2C. Thunderstorms are predicted this weekend so hopefully it will stay cool this weekend, and hopefully stay around 100-105F for the rest of the summer.

10+ Year Old Account
    you live in jersey OP, cant be that far from the shore, but then again jersey transit is a nightmare
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    42C (107.6 F) here in eastern Ontario with the humidity.