Thread: Spending valors

Spending valors

Hello, I'm gearing my paladin after long break, but I'm not sure if I should buy shado pan assault trinket or ring for example.
    I know that Ji kun feather is by far the best trinket, but I dont know how is the rest compared to shado pan, I take into consideration normal versions of them because I wont get into heroic modes this tier and there is like 4 other trinkets to choose from. Any advice ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Feather > PToR (if high haste) > Spark > Shado pan imho.

If you can't get the normal or LFR version of any of those, start with shado pan. Shado Pan ring is VERY good until you get another one (like the primordius ones)
    Necklace is a MUST. Buy it first if its a huge upgrade.

Already have neck, haste + mastery yummy, the only problem is that my current trinket is 437 from dreadwastes quest -.- coined every boss with trinket and nothing, my luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saittis View Post
    Already have neck, haste + mastery yummy, the only problem is that my current trinket is 437 from dreadwastes quest -.- coined every boss with trinket and nothing, my luck
    Then yes, get the shado pan one and Sacrifice critters and small animals to the RNG WoW Gods and hope for any of those. Actually, ANY trinket will be better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saittis View Post
    id say get the ghost iron trinket with haste/hit/expertise until you get any version of spark instead, and save VP for cloak/ring or whatever you may need
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.