The ridiculous Trayvon Martin case

It’s a failure of US judicial system. It failed to help the weak side people.

When it says Zimmerman is not guilty to kill Trayvon Martin, then what Trayvon was? He became an attacker – a threat to other’s life. That’s how a court to turn an innocent man to be a potential life threatener. An unarmed teen on his way to his relative’s house. He now was believed to be a threaten to other’s life. The other one, though proved having original bad will against Trayvon and finally killed him, became victim.

It indicates that any law abiding citizens should be obedient to unreasonable search (followed, monitored, provoked…). Or he would be killed, if the provoker announced that his life has been threatened.

This case also would encourage people to use guns in argument because dead people losing their voice in the case.

Deleted
    this thread is ridiculous

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is enlightening in all the wrong ways
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    I'm but a stupid, silly European, but if I understand this particular case, it's basically:

1) The Black community massively supporting the Black victim
    2) A certain part of the Black community going on a rampage
    3) The White community feeling offended by
    1. The sudden Anti-White threats
    2. The sudden reverse-Racism
    4) The White community going on a (less physical) rampage

To be honest, this whole case is getting ridiculous: it's no longer a simple courtcase, it's a battle of Races ...
    and it sounds ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is outrageous. Truly, truly, truly outrageous.

Whoooaaaa thread.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post

It’s a failure of US judicial system. It failed to help the weak side people.

When it says Zimmerman is not guilty to kill Trayvon Martin, then what Trayvon was? He became an attacker – a threat to other’s life. That’s how a court to turn an innocent man to be a potential life threatener. An unarmed teen on his way to his relative’s house. He now was believed to be a threaten to other’s life. The other one, though proved having original bad will against Trayvon and finally killed him, became victim.

It indicates that any law abiding citizens should be obedient to unreasonable search (followed, monitored, provoked…). Or he would be killed, if the provoker announced that his life has been threatened.

This case also would encourage people to use guns in argument because dead people losing their voice in the case.
    I never quite understood why people like to embarrass themselves with posts like this. There is so much ignorance of facts in this post I do not know where to begin.

Perhaps I could begin with pointing out that there is already a thread on the front pages with hundreds of pages...

Or that the evidence indicates that Martin attacked Zimmerman?

Or that protections against unreasonable searches a) Applies only to the governement
    and b) What does that have in common with someone following you?

I could go on, but there is no point really.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

You have been watching to much CNN or something ...watch this video it'll will open you're eyes a bit .

We already have a 300+ page thread regarding this issue. Please try to consolidate all of the conversation there.

Closed.