Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Procs GotOX? (I don't usually post immature comments but) I came.

As as side note atm you can't cast Fists of Fury during this time if RJW is hitting something. Unsure of other spells like Soothing Mists however.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a bug. Report it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post
    hmmmmmm interesting wonder if it will beat out chi torpedo for healing
    Essentially, itll allow for significantly more throughput then Chi Torpedo, but will actually increase the mana used compared to Chi Torpedo.

Current- RJW increases AoE stacked healing 30%.

PTR- RJW allows you to use 3 more globals per cast of SCK- If you were channeling SCK for AoE healing before, now you can cast, say, 3 healing spheres during SCK in addition to its healing.

So it will allow for more throughput compared to Chi Torpedo since you can now cast 3 more spells per usage of SCK, but will also cause more mana to be consumed in the same amount of time.

For WW, it helps to smooth the rotation when you AoE, but is only a dps increase at higher haste levels (If you were capping energy/chi and having trouble with your AoE rotation, this talent will help).

For BrM, this might be a dps increase at high haste levels- once you get a decent shuffle lead, ~30+ seconds, you can convert energy into damage rather then chi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    Procs GotOX? (I don't usually post immature comments but) I came.
    It kinda has to proc it seeing as it replaces SCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    Unless you have litterally infinite mana pool, no
    depends in the fight I would say. free CTs are cool, no argueing about that.
    But what about a fight where you use SCK often?(Megaera,Iron Qon, Ra-Den etc) In those cases RJW saves you mana. (remember: double duration, same manacost, so it recudes SCKs manacost by half)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aros230 View Post
    As as side note atm you can't cast Fists of Fury during this time if RJW is hitting something. Unsure of other spells like Soothing Mists however.
    You can also not cast Manatea while it is healing. Hope those are bugs!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    depends in the fight I would say. free CTs are cool, no argueing about that.
    But what about a fight where you use SCK often?(Megaera,Iron Qon, Ra-Den etc) In those cases RJW saves you mana. (remember: double duration, same manacost, so it recudes SCKs manacost by half)

- - - Updated - - -

You can also not cast Manatea while it is healing. Hope those are bugs!
    True I guess but my point was that I dont think it will be replacing Chi Torpedo as a "better talent" overall especially in 25. A high time i spend using SCK is actually because of the meta gem to gain quick and free chi while still outputting some raid healing and proc silly orbs, bad lucidity procs in key moments (Like during Megaera rampage) I'd rather quickly fish procs through soothing mists but maybe that's just me? I also play in 10m however so I spend a much greater time healing a tank than I would if i played in 25man. So because of this the extra mana I have is usually spent on surgings instead of extra SCK's but right now im swimming in mana with HLG + soothing talisman so.

10+ Year Old Account
    This spell will only be useful for AoE pack fights for BrM and WW. I Still think Celerity + Chi Tornado with SCK is a better AoE heal for MW. And of course Xuen continues to be the best for single target fights for BrM/WW.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2013-07-19 at 08:58 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

It still procs GotO orbs (seemingly at the same rate).

This talent will be invaluable for add fights as brewmaster in its curernt incarnation (imagine wind lord, p2 shek'zeer), allowing you to keep the absurd generation of orbs + also having elusive brew. I wouldn't be surprised if they disabled EB gen while RJW is active.
    Last edited by Quotey; 2013-07-19 at 09:09 PM.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    It kinda has to proc it seeing as it replaces SCK.
    Well it technically being a spell (RJW) I don't think it was that obvious. But either way it's a great addition.

Appears to be a reasonable and good change to me. RJW atm is way too bad and hard to use compared to other two. Replacing SCK sounds a good idea. And will be easier to use while aoe pull as Brm.
    Atm we pretty much choose white tiger as default. Sometimes this stupid kitty is so retarded, like kept swimming at Megaera or charging on Durumu, but there isn't much you can do about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I wonder if this would work at interrupting flag caps in rbgs? I can see this being very useful...

I tweeted Holinka my thoughts, hopeful they are keeping track of this...
    Noone really has a probelm with this? really? No one is concerned about this? Has anyone tested if it does indeed interrupt flag captures? If so it could be the next rain of fire...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Noone really has a probelm with this? really? No one is concerned about this? Has anyone tested if it does indeed interrupt flag captures? If so it could be the next rain of fire...
    They still haven't fixed WW being able to FSK 100 yards. Eye of the Storm is ruined by slowfall + FSK = lol first flag capture 20 seconds in.

Deleted
    It's a pretty cool change. Chi torpedo, the only reason it's taken is because mobility and the other 90 spells are pure shit (and it's free). (healer pov).

This RJW allows you to aoe heal and do single target healing at the same time, that's double efficiency, and I expect it outperforms chi torpedo if used well.

So Monk got the tornado part of bladestorm from WC3 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

15+ Year Old Account
    Does RJW give brewmasters shuffle like it does on live right now? Anyone know?
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

15+ Year Old Account
    Also does Glyph of Spinning Crane Kick affect it somehow?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I doesn't need to, because SCK still exists, it only does not if you take that one specific talent, and odds are Xuen will still be quite popular.

5.4 RJW doesn't seem to reduce your movement speed, so I doubt Glyph of Spinning Crane Kick would do anything.
    "I realized it is the struggle itself that is the most important. We must strive to be more than we are. It does not matter that we will never reach our ultimate goal. The effort yields its own rewards." -Data

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    Does RJW give brewmasters shuffle like it does on live right now? Anyone know?
    no it doesn't, but that's not a big deal, since it is a chi-generator now. you just have to spent your chi on BoK to keep your shuffle up and since it's not channeld you don't have any problem doing so. it basicly means you can run your single-target rotation in ae-situations now, with jab replaced by rjw.

As a BrM you propably won't want to use it in your single target rotation, since it won't generate any chi, and thus won't help you keeping your shuffle up or clearing your stagger.

However as a WW it'll be interesting to consider. Just doing the math you'll end up with:

7 ticks of RJW:
    (157,3% MH + 78,7% OH + 12,5% AP) *7 = 1101,1% MH + 550,9% OH + 87,5% AP

Jab + BoK: (not considering combo breaker)
    134,8% MH + 67,4% OH + 10,7% AP + (640% MH + 320% OH + 50,9% AP) *1,2 = 902,8% MH + 451,4% OH + 71,78% AP

so even versus one target it does more damage than a jab+bok and you get one free gcd. However you also don't generate teb (RJW every 4 second would require around half your energy as a ww) and you lose xuen so I still doubt we'll see it being used in single-target fights. otherwise it'll get nerfed quite soon. on the other hand BrM aoe dps is even more insane than on live and i kind of expect a nerf anyway.....