Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected Clicker View Post
    Irrelevant. There are no Moose down there. Moose are godless killing machines.
    Giant moose vs scorpion that can sting you before you even see it. GO!

Also, we got cougars, and I know jaguars were once native to Texas...

I'd also just like to ad, I wish we had more of these kind of threads. Everyone seems so nice when not arguing over politics... like Laize.

The real nightmare is the Canadian-Denmark border dispute on Hans Island.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Island

on July 27, 2005, Toronto resident Rick Broadhead saw an advertisement on Google stating "Hans Island is Greenland. Greenland natives have used the island for centuries" and which linked to a Danish foreign affairs webpage that stated that the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs had sent a note to Canada's ambassador to Denmark on July 25, 2005 expressing Denmark's regret that "the Canadian Minister of National Defence had paid a visit to Hans Island without prior notification of the Danish Government."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected Clicker View Post
    Irrelevant. There are no Moose down there. Moose are godless killing machines.
    They are not that bad if you know how to handle them, just give them some alcohol!
    http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/eu...ose/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Giant moose vs scorpion that can sting you before you even see it. GO!

Also, we got cougars, and I know jaguars were once native to Texas...

I'd also just like to ad, I wish we had more of these kind of threads. Everyone seems so nice when not arguing over politics... like Laize.
    I went face to face with a huge male moose on my quad in northen quebec. I stopped maybe 6 feet from him. He just looked at me and made a "bronflll" sound. And then he went in the forest really slowly. They are truly the kings of the forest, they dont fear anything.

edit: I would like to add that you are right about politics. I hate it and I'm way too much informed for my own sanity. When I'm drunk, sometimes I make political posts and I always regret it. You're right, lets forget about borders, countries or politics, those things are not good.
    Last edited by Morogoth; 2013-07-21 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    I went face to face with a huge male moose on my quad in northen quebec. I stopped maybe 6 feet from him. He just looked at me and made a "bronflll" sound. And then he went in the forest really slowly. They are truly the kings of the forest, they dont fear anything.

edit: I would like to add that you are right about politics. I hate it and I'm way too much informed for my own sanity. When I'm drunk, sometimes I make political posts and I always regret it. You're right, lets forget about borders, countries or politics, those things are not good.
    Its easier to avoid what you can see, than what you cant. I'll take a moose over a venomous scorpion any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its easier to avoid what you can see, than what you cant. I'll take a moose over a venomous scorpion any day.
    Me too. I'm not built for that shit. I can deal with big creatures, but small sneaky venomous ones, I'll let it pass. Australians have balls of steel to deal with that everyday.

And by Australians, I mean everyone under the "hardcore" paralell.

lol is it illegal to cross that? like would u get in trouble

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just stick to the caravans of Canadians sneaking back home with gallons and gallons of our milk.
    They get tired of bagged milk, and need some real cartons and jugs.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I heard that the canadian army is better than the us for survival.

come on!!! hit me! You are pukes, you are nothing but unorganized amphibian shit.

edit: sorry?
    Last edited by Morogoth; 2013-07-22 at 03:46 AM.

Canada is beautiful, I live in Michigan and we have just about the exact same weather as the Great White North. It's a beautiful place.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Canada is beautiful, I live in Michigan and we have just about the exact same weather as the Great White North. It's a beautiful place.
    you are beautiful too bro, no homo.