Deleted

Darksiders 2, secondary weps are primary?

Hello,

Admittedly I have just started playing and have just only met the Makers and so on, but I feel like I need to get my questions out of the way before I can enjoy a game. I'm guessing death's scythes aren't an important factor in this game? I mean, you aren't introduced to the weapons like you are with Wars Chaoseater and more importantly, they hit for nothing. Am I supposed to be using these massive axes that I find? Because one that I just got from Vulgrim is destroying enemies within 3 hits or less, whereas I need to spam 2 or more sets of combos to kill something with the scythes, it's not even worth using Teleport slash that I just got so my wrath is always full. Things may change, but I'm just curious to hear some thoughts on this.

Edit: Also, everytime I enter combat this d-pad looking interface appears. It has interact, tab, esc and space in a circle, with my teleport slash being located by the spacebar. However, none of the buttons do anything. Spacebar certainly doesn't activate teleport slash.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-07-20 at 02:17 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both can be prime weapons It's not really a huge deal play how you like I personally crafted a broken Scythe along with Arm blades both with life steal. Teleport slash is your bread and butter in terms of destroying single targets so It's Teleport whirlslash - everything is dead yada yada repeat.

You don't need to use it you can however combo with it the best you can example Ground combo Scythes into an air combo into the axe slash combo not a hard concept.

You re-vamp your buttons btw it usually fixes it in terms of shit not working.

The entire point of ''Big weapons'' such as axes is for you to use to use as a final hit or in terms if you just like clearing things in a few hits rather then the whole fast feel to it but your pretty much encouraged to use both. I didn't I just like fast weapons lol I always did Scythes into Armblades or Claws.

Armblades has a broken charge attack and Claws well I just like claws in general no reason in that.
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-07-20 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Both can be prime weapons It's not really a huge deal play how you like I personally crafted a broken Scythe along with Arm blades both with life steal. Teleport slash is your bread and butter in terms of destroying single targets so It's Teleport whirlslash - everything is dead yada yada repeat.

You don't need to use it you can however combo with it the best you can example Ground combo Scythes into an air combo into the axe slash combo not a hard concept.

You re-vamp your buttons btw it usually fixes it in terms of shit not working.

The entire point of ''Big weapons'' such as axes is for you to use to use as a final hit or in terms if you just like clearing things in a few hits rather then the whole fast feel to it but your pretty much encouraged to use both. I didn't I just like fast weapons lol I always did Scythes into Armblades or Claws.

Armblades has a broken charge attack and Claws well I just like claws in general no reason in that.
    Thanks.

Does the Raven, Dust, act like The Watcher from 1? I've remapped the key aswell as pressing the original V, but he doesn't seem to appear. Could just be that I can't yet, but then again, he did appear when I first started playing.

Edit: I've mapped teleport slash to my mouse button, so now that makes more sense and it's easier to use up wrath. I guess they changed wrath in 2 because it's a lot easier to get and therefore I can use the abililites more often.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-07-20 at 02:36 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really he just ''Hints'' by placing himself in area's where you need to go such as oh you need this key then the bird pretty much goes into that direction. I didn't use personally like he really never helped me haha

Fucking bird.