Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Keep your dog at home. The only time my dog actually goes in a store with me is when I'm going to petco, because it's allowed, and the only time I leave him in the car is when it's something quick like going into the gas station to get a soda.

He use to cry when I left the house and while I was gone he'd be sad, and I'm guessing that's where some people have a hard time. I didn't baby him and take him everywhere because I felt bad. I left his ass at home and he got over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Don't take them with at all.

We crate-trained our dogs. Unless we're going to Petsmart or the vet (or a trip to a park or something), they are placed in their comfortable crates with a toy while we're out. We'd never leave our dogs trapped in a vehicle.

It's not mean. A crate is a safe place for your dog while you're not around to make sure they're okay. The things they can chew on...hurt themselves with...it's never safe to leave a dog completely alone for hours.
    It depends largely on the dog though. I usually take mine with if Im sure it's allowed and if Im not sure, I leave him at home. German shepherds are pretty smart, mine never chews or eats anything and knows how to behave around people. Besides even then they sell mouth cages to make sure they can't if thats a concern. I'd never lock him in a cage. Besides, hes like 70 lbs so who would carry it?

My dog use to love car rides but when it was hot we left him him home. When it was not hot he stayed in the car and I would never dream of bringing him in to a store other than petoco/petsmart. I hate seeing dogs locked in cars on a 90 degree day and have been known to call the police.

Pets should be left at home.

That being said I don't mind women who use toy dogs as a fashion accessory assuming it is an accessory they are willing to leave at home should they decide to eat in a public establishment.

In fact I believe small children should be restricted from more establishments than small dogs.

Pet Carrier

Dont leave pets is car. Instead use strollers to take them out with you. Try this best pet stroller.

reviewgig.com/pet/best-cats-strollers-review

Quote Originally Posted by charles839 View Post
    Dont leave pets is car. Instead use strollers to take them out with you. Try this best pet stroller.

reviewgig.com/pet/best-cats-strollers-review
    Single post account advertising a product? Don't trust. Whoops, didn't realize this was a necro as well.

Deleted
    Who gives a fuck what other people think? If pets are allowed where you're going, go ahead and bring them if they're not a hassle. If not, leave them at home.