Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

adding battletag after been ganked

ive been out on my war ganking ppl and so many times I get friend add flashing with abuse u f this and f that u suck and ur **** racist words and so on and so on is this ok as in happens wipdespread and do I have to report every single bit of abuse thrown at me from the real id add thing? im not ganking lowbies just ganking ppl in the same lvl bracket as me 74-77ish

10+ Year Old Account
    Just report them for using abusive language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    ive been out on my war ganking ppl and so many times I get friend add flashing with abuse u f this and f that u suck and ur **** racist words and so on and so on is this ok as in happens wipdespread and do I have to report every single bit of abuse thrown at me from the real id add thing? im not ganking lowbies just ganking ppl in the same lvl bracket as me 74-77ish
    Though, I understand their hate but no, this is not okay. You should report it if so. But some people take great insult to being ganked while levelling. I can understand the rage for RPpvp servers or normal servers, but it is of their own fault if a pure PvP server. I know RPpvp counts under that too, but many have a little more polite manners.

But in general, killing people that is questing is a no-no for me.

But to your answer again, no. Those messages are not okay, and I think they are very possible to happen as many dislike ganking. There's not really a sport in it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    nono not ganking while they have mobs on them I don't do that and ive just asked ppl on my friends list if they do the same and about 80% of them said a lot of the times if they get ganked if they can see the person who did it they sometimes right click the person and give them grief for it so I guess its just part of been on pvp servers or it could be changed so u cant just right click ppl to add :/

10+ Year Old Account
    nono not ganking while they have mobs on them I don't do that and ive just asked ppl on my friends list if they do the same and about 80% of them said a lot of the times if they get ganked if they can see the person who did it they sometimes right click the person and give them grief for it so I guess its just part of been on pvp servers or it could be changed so u cant just right click ppl to add :/
    Sadly, the add by battletag was implemented for easier contact between the players. They could add a function that people can't click the "Add Battletag" button, because you disabled it. Though, only way I know how to do that, is generally disabling the whole thing - which is dumb.

But honestly, not pointing fingers. But there's always hate towards people jumping others while they go around. I don't really mind, but I understand. But as you pointed out, it's a PvP server, they should be prepare - but then you should be prepare to take the rage too. Of course, if it gets abusive, you should report it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Not really sure what your looking for here.

"HELP MMO-C- IM GANKING PEOPLE AND THEY ARE GETTING MAD AT ME"

While I understand that abusive language is not tolerated, you had it coming.

And if they add you to battle.tag, you have to accept it before receiving any message.

So in short, you have it coming. just DON'T accept their request if you cannot handle the repercussions.

problem solved.

EDIT: killing someone in your level range is not ganking. That is called killing.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-07-20 at 08:50 PM.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

i've had a couple of people add me to their real id to scream at me for ganking various things, i'm fairly proud of it, it takes a lot more chutzpah to add a stranger to your realid and let them sift through your friendsof list then it is to roll an opposite faction toon to scream at them.

more more entertaining then it is bothersome, because rage tells are ALWAYS funny, and i'm pretty much untrollable.

isn't the point of ganking to make people so mad they send you rage tells?
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    What I find astonishing is that you're using a shitty warrior to gank with, the worst 1v1 class in the game. Are you just ganking lowbies and bots ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    What I find astonishing is that you're using a shitty warrior to gank with, the worst 1v1 class in the game. Are you just ganking lowbies and bots ?
    I think that about covers it.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I think that about covers it.
    Yeah, I didn't actually read everything. 74-77...ofcourse he can gank people with warlol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Not really sure what your looking for here.

"HELP MMO-C- IM GANKING PEOPLE AND THEY ARE GETTING MAD AT ME"

While I understand that abusive language is not tolerated, you had it coming.

And if they add you to battle.tag, you have to accept it before receiving any message.

So in short, you have it coming. just DON'T accept their request if you cannot handle the repercussions.

problem solved.

EDIT: killing someone in your level range is not ganking. That is called killing.
    You don't have to accept to get a message through Real ID/Battletag. You get to add a comment when you add a person, that comment is visible for the person they add so they can see. This is for stuff like telling the person why they added them and such. Therefore it can also be used to say other stuff aswell.

However OP if it seems they got no chance at winning against you, there would be no fun in killing them. Which it sounds like it is, unfair fights aren't fun.

Maybe you should deal with it and stop being a little bitch? lmao. People only gank because they have no skill at this game, this is the reality. No decent pvpers gank.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-21 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Maybe you should deal with it and stop being a little bitch? lmao. People only gank because they have no skill at this game, this is the reality. No decent pvpers gank.
    No, they gank because they wanna troll people. And yes, plenty of decent pvp-ers gank.

Deleted
    I'm not exactly sure if there is some kind of rule against circumventing alliance/horde language barrier and even if there is, does that count as circumventing? Open ticket if you are worried, it won't backfire.

Deleted
    you aren't ganking people at all. its a similar level, and you said you don't do it while they have mobs on them. what you're doing is world PvP. the guys complaining and giving you grief are just sore losers who don't like to PvP on a PvP server (inoright!!)

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: adding battletag after been ganked

If I understand what you are describing, mainman: no, it is not okay. Report them for using inappropriate language, or even go so far as to report them for harassment. There is no reason or excuse for such players to treat another player like that after losing, particularly on a PvP realm.

Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    you aren't ganking people at all. its a similar level, and you said you don't do it while they have mobs on them. what you're doing is world PvP. the guys complaining and giving you grief are just sore losers who don't like to PvP on a PvP server (inoright!!)
    I concur.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Prot at low lvl is god mode. Shieldslam generally hits about as hard as execute does, not sure on level 74-77 but I'm assuming it still does at those levels aswell.

Just don't except their friend requests? You know they're just gonna insult you, same thing with people making a toon on your faction and whispering you... ignore them and move on.

Deleted
    why you accepting friend invites from strangers in the first place ?

You can report them for it, but honestly, you should really learn to be a little more thick-skinned about it.
    If you're a filthy ganker then you should be prepared for taking the abuse that comes out of it- Just like they should've been prepared for you to attack them

slime

Deleted
    I can take been swore at no probs but racist things are a bit below the belt and yes wars are awesome at low lvl 15-60 u can almost 1 shot everything except disc priests above lvl 75 they take a fair bit of hard work to kill anything and they is no chance of killing any sort of healer with half a brain,, im sorry I meant ganking in the sense as killing or as they attacked me 1st,, it just seems common place to try and add ppl on real id to give them some grief from what ive read in chat while lvln the last day or so. also if I was to report every messege ive gotten in the last few days I don't think the gms would take any notice of me after a while.
    Last edited by mmoce85cdeb601; 2013-07-22 at 11:31 PM.