Deleted

Logitech M705 button problem

Greetings!

I started to play again few days ago after few months of break and I have been facing very annoying problem with my mouse, Logitech M705. 80% of the time while I'm playing the game doesn't recognize more than 3 buttons of my mouse. However all the buttons work properly in windows while doing other things. I have few important spellbinds in my mouse buttons and don't want to change them. You know how it is when you come back from a break and play "from your backbone".

I installed new setpoint and that didn't fix it. I can't bind the buttons in setpoint to some keyboard buttons because I have other functions for them in windows. For instance one of them is the "back" -button while browsing the internet.

Please help me to get back in the game. Really don't want to learn other buttons for those spells I have for my mouse.

Thank you in advance!

BR, Mamuun

hey mamoon, i loved that mouse when i bought it a few months ago. i love the scroll wheel and the overall feel of the mouse while its in your hand. it was really comfy! sadly, though, i experienced the same issue you are describing and i searched all corners of the interwebs to try to find out how to fix it. i did not find one.

i also use one of the buttons as a back button when browsing and in game i use that button for auto-run. all of the buttons would work when first logging into wow and setting their keybinds, but as soon as i alt-tabbed to my browser and back to wow, they wouldn't work and needed to be reconfigured. this was very annoying, so i had to return it. it was a great mouse. i only wish it worked better.

Deleted
    Thank you for your quick answer. I also use the mousebutton 4 to toggle autorun and when that is not working I find it very, very annoying.

However I have had this mouse for like 2 years now and this is the first time it doesn't work. In my mind there should be some answer to this because it is not a physical problem. I hope there is a person who can tell me the solution for this! Please...

-M