Deleted

Cool New at forum - So I dont know if this is correct posted but help me ISSUE for PvPers

This is about gold.

hello everyone. My name is Slaugh. Most sexy Mage evur in wow. Killing scrubs all the time and having fun.

- As said I am new at this forum. But I've always used the MMO-champion for updates and such cus I am a great PvPer I LOVE, Live and breathe for PVP in world of warcraft, lol

But sometime I end up in the issue that I dont have anymore gold to gem/ench - ect my gear not even transmorg (((((((((((
    ^
    So I thought of if anyone would help me out? just somthing that I can farm, that gives abit of a good profit? Not some SUPER OP GOLD GRINDING ACHIVEMENT/PROFFESSION thingy thing. NO..

just a smiple way to farm like 1-2k gold maybe moar?? I dunno >))

well its fun to make em smileys. <- Ownd

AS A PVPer U DONT WANNA FARM EM GOLD - U JUST WAN'e PVP or get famous like em youtubers witch got fans to give you want you need ! lols .. GG everyone, pwn or whatever you spend time with in world of Warcraft.

Deleted
    drink a potion of luck and farm in high mob density areas for 20 minutes, will give you 1k

Deleted
    EDIT- dont say farm MC or BWL. That I am very used to do :P

you leveled 1-90 right? try questing... if your as badass as you claim (lol) go blow through quests its the most simplistic way to get gold.
    btw are you like 12 or something? not that it matters just trying to figure out the overly excited lingo.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    nice - Any god location you can give me?

Farming 1k gold takes like 30 minutes, just go do quests in whatever Pandaria zone you haven't done. Once you finish all those and need more money just do dailies wherever you want.

Deleted
    dude? why would I not be badass- Questing? lol I am level 10.. Noway.

There most be a more effektive way. Someday- If I keep "questin" I hit Loremaster for sure. And then I quit wow. cus then I figure how much sense my life suddenly made :P

- - - Updated - - -

k. Maybe a BIT more then 1k - Lets say 2-4k or some without questing?!? Kill somthing?!

Deleted
    Why are you replying to a troll ?

On topic: Dewd, u dun need gold at lev 10, so go 1337 and pwn nubs all de way 2 90.

Deleted
    well if you understood homie? I am not level 10
    ignore trollin' for shoullin' <-

ofcourse I know questing. TAKE hours. If I wanna make 1k my topic ment as said 1-2k at least witch aswell could be 2-4k. If I wanna quest and earn gold I can just leveling up a new one 1-90 gives 5-8k maybe but takes forever and I dont want more alts if I wanna go glad or somthing "LIKE IT" with 1 toon.

- And I dont wanna go BUY gold ><

A PvP related way to make money would be to sell conquest cap boosts. Deboost your own mmr to 800-1000 and offer 50g-250g per win, if you're on a medium to high population server you can make a fair bit of money this way. Obviously it wont compare the money you'll get from transmog runs and playing the auction house, but it's a fun and easy way to earn gold if you're good at a class that can 1v2.

I'm going to lock the thread for now though - as it's not really PvP oriented.

PS: Welcome to the forums!