Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    So what you're trying to say is that you came to the conclusion that women aren't exactly like animals...

Yes. Thanks, I think most of us already had that figured out.

There have been some cultures in which women were regarded as animals and house pets by the way. Just as side-line remark. There are even still modern subcultures (in the US / EU) where this view is considered an important pillar. Up to a point ... there's no horse-fucking going on there afaik.
    Sure because Animals can give birth to Humans. That aspect is hard to neglect even for the most mysogyn Humans on Earth.
    Its mindbaffling that you use some freak examples extrapolate them on Arabic Countrys and on top are downplaying the obvious different treatments of Woman and fucking animals.

Yes they dont fuck animals wow that is a very small difference neglectable.

Anyway, I've always believed that you can judge the worth of a culture on how it treats its women.

Anyway, I've always believed that you can judge the worth of a culture on how it treats its animals.

Anyway, I've always believed that you can judge the worth of a culture on how it treats its children.

Anyway, I've always believed that you can judge the worth of a culture on how it treats its minoritys.

Anyway, I've always believed that you can judge the worth of a culture on how it treats its [x].

x depending on Point you are trying to make in a Debate
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-07-23 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Sure because Animals can give birth to Humans. That aspect is hard to neglect even for the most mysogyn Humans on Earth.
    Its mindbaffling that you use some freak examples extrapolate them on Arabic Countrys and on top are downplaying the obvious different treatments of Woman and fucking animals.

Yes they dont fuck animals wow that is a very small difference neglectable.
    Well in his defence, horses are a little to tall to fuck, unless you got a step stool.

They do tend to really love their goats though....

Deleted
    So ... yesterday there's a thread on how men became pussies and women hate that, and now we have a traditional marriage, that is still happening all over the world and people complain when men treat their wives like shit?

See? World's fucked up, people don't know what they want anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    If the subtitles are correct, I was a complete idiot compared to this girl when I was 11.
    I find it quite likely that she was reading what she was going to say or atleast was told by someone what to say (or the subs were improved version), some of those things are just not something that 11 year old says on her own even a seemingly smart one.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    I wont respect the pedophile rapist part of some culture and everything that is connected with it.
    http://tinyurl.com/5kmvhg
    Although I know the point you are trying to make, linking straight to the vatican is somewhat insulting, seeing as how other "countries" are around the same age region-why are you trying to say it is just catholics, when it seems to be a big thing in parts of Europe as a Whole?