Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbergrape View Post
    - A longer post -
    Yeah, I can only agree. It is hard job to do it right, but I think it can be done.

The product of the modern bussiness ridden world is the "modern mother" (Don't how it is called in other contries). Those women work as soon as they can after giving birth to a child. They usually work at home while still doing all the mother stuff, result of this is that they are overly stressed and do not pay enough attention to their child. It is not good for the health of the mother and child.
    Last edited by RH92; 2013-07-23 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Yes, I genuinely believe men need to be kept in check.
    well, you wont get my support. and good luck with your values in a democratic society.
    you are a sexist at its best and if ever there were reasons to ban a member, you have given dozens in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbergrape View Post
    well, you wont get my support. and good luck with your values in a democratic society.
    you are a sexist at its best and if ever there were reasons to ban a member, you have given dozens in this thread.
    Actually read my whole thing. Of course men need to be kept in check. In countries where rape is not illegal, rape is up by hundred of percent over countries that it is. Do you think this is a coincidence? You are kept in check by laws. The huge absolute majority of almost every type of crime is committed by men. Are these not facts?

As for banning, I don't believe I've broken a single rule. You just don't like the fact that I'm a female if we're honest

10+ Year Old Account
    We've long since reached the end of this. Once it left equal rights into territory about "controlling men" and "using them as breeding cattle" we ventured into a realm not acceptable here.

Closing.