Poll: Which Made You Most Sad?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    From the two cartoon above, probably Jurassic Bark. From a comedy show in general, Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode Papa's Got A Brand New Excuse.

Wow forgot about that one.

Jurrasic Bark, Luck of the Fryrish, Lethal Inspection. Cried like a big man-child for all of those.

Deleted
    Cowboy Bebop ending was pretty sad. Also rage inducing...

I was dissapointed that Fry didn't bring his dog back. Sure the dog may have lived a happy life after many years (which he assumed), but it wouldn't hurt to see his old friend back.

The poor dog didn't actually live that long, because Bender traveled back in time and accidently froze him the moment Fry was frozen in aswell.

Fresh Prince - Papa's Got A Brand New Excuse now THAT'S a sad episode in a comedy show...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    From the two cartoon above, probably Jurassic Bark. From a comedy show in general, Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode Papa's Got A Brand New Excuse.

The episode where Will almost kills Carlton with drugs just as sad...but yea, I thing Fresh Prince wins from what I've seen.

This comes as a close second/third:

Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-07-25 at 11:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a new contestant. Today's episode of Futurama, "Game of Tones", is probably sadder than Jurassic Bark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    We have a new contestant. Today's episode of Futurama, "Game of Tones", is probably sadder than Jurassic Bark.
    i didn't think it was sadder that Jurrasic Bark but it was definately an emotional roller coaster.
    Hi

I still need to see that episode, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Looking forward to it