Economy Simulators?

I'm looking for what can only be described as an economy simulator, something along the lines of Farmville but you know, better. It's definitely a casual game, I'm just looking for a game where I can hoard stock, increases wealth and just rise up rankings. Anybody know of any games like that? EvE comes to mind but I don't want the combat element.

Something like Simcity/RollerCoaster but with more freedom?

EvE Online Jita 4-4. Never undock and you'll never have to deal with combat. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    EvE comes to mind but I don't want the combat element.
    Eve does not require combat to become rich in the market. I think if you want the best simulation of a real economy Eve is where its at. My buddy has been going to school for business for the past 2 years and he applies what he learns to Eve and has made tons of ISK. Im not sure he has ever even undocked outside of when he first fired up his account.

I do believe the ANNO series has a strong economy side, economy and colonisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    I'm looking for what can only be described as an economy simulator, something along the lines of Farmville but you know, better. It's definitely a casual game, I'm just looking for a game where I can hoard stock, increases wealth and just rise up rankings. Anybody know of any games like that? EvE comes to mind but I don't want the combat element.
    Something like this?

Capitalism 2

Good Old Games link: $9.99

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/capitalism_2

There's probably a newer and better version/remake/clone out at this point in time, but I played that quite some time ago. It was pretty good.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2013-07-24 at 11:52 PM.