Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the flyin fuck.. "Lightspring was renamed back to Lightwell." "Glyph of Lightwell was reworked: Your Lightwell no longer automatically heals nearby targets, but can be clicked by players to restore [ 8,603 + 83% of Spell Power ] health every 2 for 6 sec."

Why waste time, effort, money, & resources changing shit, that pretty much doesn't need to be changed 3 or 4 different times. Then waste the same shit again, changing it back, but a lil different. And people wonder why shit doesn't get fixed, just changed until it's another problem somewhere else.

Deleted
    Sick loading screen.

Holy pallies got slightly unnerfed... Who uses stay of execution though?

Pay to win here we come! I can't wait to buy gear next expansion.

Just what we need...more useless "vanity items" that I get to drag out of my bag and delete. How about some that we can use permanently on our gear for transmog. That's a worthwhile vanity item!

I don't understand Blizz's train of thought. Some of these changes drastically change the playstyle of classes in addition they should be reserved for a new expansion. What the fuck are they thinking?

Blizz please stop gutting the warlock class, we know you don't like us but please please stop!