Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Personally i love the geist more then this silly skeleton..
    Me too. If they put out a glyph that lets us have that classic skeletal warrior that Prancing Minstrel posted on page 2 I'll switch, but I'm not swapping the geist for this one.

Deleted
    This might just be a graphical thing, but it looks to me like the Geist starts up faster after summoned since it doesn't have to crawl out of the ground like the classic Ghoul does. Again, it may just be that the Geist "appears" and still has the same amount of time before attacking as the Ghoul's crawl animation, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone has actually tested this out (as I cannot do so at the moment myself).

Relevance being I am just wondering if the Skeleton has some sort of animation which eats into its uptime like the Ghoul. It would be cool if the glyph also had an effect for Unholy on what the DT form looked like

Deleted
    That helm thing is awful. Should be removed or another helm model used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    This might just be a graphical thing, but it looks to me like the Geist starts up faster after summoned since it doesn't have to crawl out of the ground like the classic Ghoul does. Again, it may just be that the Geist "appears" and still has the same amount of time before attacking as the Ghoul's crawl animation, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone has actually tested this out (as I cannot do so at the moment myself).

Relevance being I am just wondering if the Skeleton has some sort of animation which eats into its uptime like the Ghoul. It would be cool if the glyph also had an effect for Unholy on what the DT form looked like
    Like the ghoul it crawls out. The geist dose btw. It gets stun for a few secs to make it "come out" amount of time.

Oh I can not wait to get this glyph of the Skeleton. I love it so much .

Deleted
    Yeah, I had a feeling that would be the case with the geist. Thanks for the info on the skeleton as well

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    We all love Timmy, but he's got to go.
    Helmet is awkward, but still breath of fresh air. Alto taming undead would be so awesome, even only a certain types would really spice things up.