[WW] Need help with weapons.

I recently acquired Jalak's Maelstrom Staff on heroic and upgraded it to 543. I have two 1H's though both 530(Hand of the Dark Animus x2), and I believe the rule is if it's 12 ilvls above my 1Hs, then 2h would be a dps increase. Question is.. Would this be true in my situation? Is the weapon damage and agility gain that much higher than my two 530 one hands?

I asked a higher progressed monk than I am for his opinion.. and he told me to go with the staff. So I went ahead and reforged/gemmed for using the staff. I saved my two maces though just in case.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enita/advanced

Any help would be appreciated.

(I do know there is a "Fix my dps" thread, but I figured this isn't exactly a fix my dps situation, more so asking opinions of what I should be using)

10+ Year Old Account
    Your damage would be higher with the staff, not sure what your question means tho lol more weapon damage and more agility is never a bad thing, plus if your worried about secondary stats which is king right now in 5.4 that will change a bit.

Since i just bothered everyone on the forums with my weapon questions, here's my 2 cents: The other monk was right.

That said, it won't be a huge increase, but an increase nonetheless.

Thanks guys. If a mod sees this, they can delete it.