Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

FAR LEFT TX ACTIVIST Apologizes for Smearing Pro-Zimmerman Group

Prime example of why I am leaving the democrats. The progressive radicals are destroying the party.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...h-racist-sign/

LEFTIST PLANT APOLOGIZES AFTER BEING CAUGHT HOLDING RACIST SIGN AT PRO-ZIMMERMAN RALLY–

By Kristinn Taylor

On Sunday, a far left Texas activist infiltrated a pro-Zimmerman rally in Houston and held up an outrageous sign promoting racism.
    “Racist and Proud”

10+ Year Old Account
    What was she honestly trying to accomplish? I mean... is this woman in charge of anything important? This is a level of stupidity we'd do well to fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in; one side of the American political spectrum employs cheap tactics in order to make the other look foolish, but ends up getting caught. The other side acts as if they would never stoop to such behaviour.

In other news, fire is discovered to be a source of heat, and water a source of hydration.

This always amuses me; both sides of the fence play the same nonsense, but act all indignant about it, as if they are somehow above it.
    Do you guys realize that the only reason the rest of the world even gives a shit about your politics, is that it's like watching a fucking reality TV show?

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't see the point of this thread. Are you trying to provoke actual conversation, or are you just trying to get a racial rise out of people?

There are racists and bigots everywhere. There is nothing we can do to stop them from being as such. There is nothing we can do to stop idiots from displaying it in public non-violently.

Bottom line: She made a large mistake.

You're leaving the Democrats because someone in it is racist? That's very odd.

I agree. Radical leftists make me hesitant prior to voting for the Democrats as well, but the alternative is essentially radical right-wingers, so haha...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I honestly don't see the point of this thread. Are you trying to provoke actual conversation, or are you just trying to get a racial rise out of people?

There are racists and bigots everywhere. There is nothing we can do to stop them from being as such. There is nothing we can do to stop idiots from displaying it in public non-violently.

Bottom line: She made a large mistake.

You're leaving the Democrats because someone in it is racist? That's very odd.
    Re-read what the OP posted. This is more of an "Agent Provocateur" situation than "yo, I'm a racist" situation.

Progressives have a lot less influence in the Democratic Party than the Tea Party has in the GOP. You're essentially trading powerless radicals for more powerful radicals.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Prime example of why I am leaving the democrats. The progressive radicals are destroying the party.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...h-racist-sign/

LEFTIST PLANT APOLOGIZES AFTER BEING CAUGHT HOLDING RACIST SIGN AT PRO-ZIMMERMAN RALLY–

By Kristinn Taylor

On Sunday, a far left Texas activist infiltrated a pro-Zimmerman rally in Houston and held up an outrageous sign promoting racism.
    “Racist and Proud”
    While she may be Texan and an activist what makes her far left exactly? Seems so tame compared to the far left activists in other countries. And her talk about praying to be above doing it again.. what exactly is far left about her?

I thought Obama being Hitler was why you were leaving the democrats. Make up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    While she may be Texan and an activist what makes her far left exactly? Seems so tame compared to the far left activists in other countries. And her talk about praying to be above doing it again.. what exactly is far left about her?
    In the United States, being far-left isn't necessarily associated with being personally non-religious or atheistic as it is in Europe, or perhaps even in other countries and areas of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    What was she honestly trying to accomplish? I mean... is this woman in charge of anything important? This is a level of stupidity we'd do well to fear.
    Shes trying to paint gun owners as racists. Its propaganda pure and simple. Its nauseating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I thought Obama being Hitler was why you were leaving the democrats. Make up your mind.
    People like her give Obama power. I think that says it all dont you?

I have nothing even remotely nice to say at all about Obama supporters. Everything I WOULD say would be censored

Prime example of why I am leaving the democrats.
    Judging by some of your other responses, I have a very hard time believing you were ever a democrat...

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Apparently encouraging people to recycle their electronic equipment is now "far left environmental activism". That's kind of expected from a far right blog though.

That being said, that was a straight up stupid thing for this woman to do.
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2013-07-25 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineeredDelusion View Post
    I agree. Radical leftists make me hesitant prior to voting for the Democrats as well, but the alternative is essentially radical right-wingers, so haha...

- - - Updated - - -

Re-read what the OP posted. This is more of an "Agent Provocateur" situation than "yo, I'm a racist" situation.

Libertarians. The only real alternative. I like the greens but there is no real chance of them doing any actual seat changes.

Shes trying to paint gun owners as racists. Its propaganda pure and simple. Its nauseating.

- - - Updated - - -

People like her give Obama power. I think that says it all dont you?

I have nothing even remotely nice to say at all about Obama supporters. Everything I WOULD say would be censored
    So you are saying you would rather go with the party that destroys economies and starts wars? Got it. Not to mention I wouldn't say far-left, its more center compared to the republican/tea party/Koch brothers knob shiners.
    Last edited by Orbitus; 2013-07-25 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Progressives have a lot less influence in the Democratic Party than the Tea Party has in the GOP. You're essentially trading powerless radicals for more powerful radicals.
    The Tea Party isnt the problem in the GOP. The Religious Right are. The Progressives are the Democrats version of the Religious Right. Blind Zealotry where irrational unwavering behavior is the norm. They are fanatics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So you are saying you would rather go with the party that destroys economies and starts wars? Got it.
    The Libertarians are actually the most responsbile economically and they are by FAR the most peaceful party between the two big ones. They are not even close to war mongers. They actually advocate less defense spending and staying out of other countries business.

Thats not to say the Libertarians are perfect but right now they are the only real viable option. The 2 main parties are too corrupt now.

The Tea Party isnt the problem in the GOP. The Religious Right are. The Progressives are the Democrats version of the Religious Right. Blind Zealotry where irrational unwavering behavior is the norm. They are fanatics.

- - - Updated - - -

The Libertarians are actually the most responsbile economically and they are by FAR the most peaceful party between the two big ones. They are not even close to war mongers. They actually advocate less defense spending and staying out of other countries business.
    There aren't any libertarians left sorry. Not to mention that all of the republican party in congress is the religious right. Especially when they vote on abortion bills like the ones being struck down as unconstitutional all over the country.
    Last edited by Orbitus; 2013-07-25 at 08:06 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Apparently encouraging people to recycle their electronic equipment is now "far left environmental activism". That's kind of expected from a far right blog though.
    Yes well i was hoping there was more sense in it than that

I find it plausible that people can be liberals and conservatives and still believe in doing their part for the environment, granted it seems less common the further you go right but that does not make it not happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call me crazy, but if you have to trick people into thinking your opponents are racist, then... maybe you're wrong about them being racist?

But hey, she clearly knows what she's doing...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Call me crazy, but if you have to trick people into thinking your opponents are racist, then... maybe you're wrong about them being racist?

But hey, she clearly knows what she's doing...
    Honestly, there were stupid signs and people trying to start shit on both sides. It's called a rally. A lot of people just there to stand up for something they believe in, but unfortunately it also brings out a lot of the crazies. What this woman did was pretty stupid, but the right wing blog link that the OP gave is pretty heavy on the smear as well.

Ummm, no. It wasn't a pro-gun rally, it was a pro-Zimmerman counter-rally. The two don't mean the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    This just in; one side of the American political spectrum employs cheap tactics in order to make the other look foolish, but ends up getting caught. The other side acts as if they would never stoop to such behaviour.

In other news, fire is discovered to be a source of heat, and water a source of hydration.

This always amuses me; both sides of the fence play the same nonsense, but act all indignant about it, as if they are somehow above it.
    Do you guys realize that the only reason the rest of the world even gives a shit about your politics, is that it's like watching a fucking reality TV show?
    While true to a degree this and the abortion videos made by that one guy show democrats are nowhere near as perfect as many would like to believe.

Deleted
    Always fun when people in america adress X of being a FAR LEFT person when in scandinavi they would be seen as very rightwing