Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I live in Georgia, We can't have the good ones, but we love them, wish we could buy them here so we could have some fun...

I like the big, organized ones that can be watched from many miles away.
    But not the ones launched from people's driveways. They make my animals scared to death
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

They're okay for a bit but then they're boring lol.

As part of some big celebration in a park or something? Cool. In my neighbour's backyard? Loud irritating pain in the ass.

Also when I was a kid my parents always told me that if you played with fireworks they'd blow up in your hands and disembowel you. But nobody ever seems to get disemboweled when they're setting off fireworks in my neighbourhood. Damn parents lied to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I think they are fun enough, but given I live in the west and not the north west I can see why a lot of places out right ban campfires, much less fireworks. even though I wyoming in the county I lived in they are illegal but a 20 min drive over the county line and they have fucking warehouses full of fireworks. personally I think they are fun but are not to be messed around with, lost some facial hair to a fist full of bottle rockets.

Fireworks was used to design the gif and png image and works for DW,

Your confusing fireworks with the brats using them at unfit times. I like fireworks.

Deleted
    love it. Oh and you should have raised your dog properly, then fireworks is not a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I'm not keen on fireworks myself. Organised displays are one thing - they can and do look breathtaking and are fun and (usually) safe.
    Idiots letting off fireworks in their garden or in the street are another matter entirely - a nuisance and can be quite dangerous.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    I dislike them a lot ever since I almost had one blow up in my face when I was 13-15, been avoiding fireworks since then. Can be nice to watch from a far distance but won't go anywhere near them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I adore fireworks, personally. To hell with the neighbours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they are a bit overrated, but other than that no complaints.

fireworks should be attached to everyones fingertips and everyones shoes.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552