Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    7.7 million people are throwing 15 bucks a month away on hope and nothing better to do... I'm going to bet that a majority are paying their sub fee because they still enjoy the game. Those that unsubbed would probably fit better into your scenario.
    It's funny when you say that, and still see most of the complaints about WoW on these forums atleast, made by people that actually STILL play.
    Just because you're doing something does not mean you always enjoy doing it. It also doesen't mean you're always going to quit doing something you don't like that much.

But yes i do believe there are people who do still enjoy WoW such as yourself and many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Just like to point out, based from the 7.7 million subs they make around £69,000,000 a month. That's not including the money from faction changes, server changes, name changes, pets, mounts, expansions etc.

They have more than enough money to make the game better, but they just come up with excuses over and over again, donating would do nothing. They wouldn't even notice the donated money.

Also, troll.
    You completely forgot their other games, and soon coming hearthstone card packs
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riddles View Post
    It's funny when you say that, and still see most of the complaints about WoW on these forums atleast, made by people that actually STILL play.
    Just because you're doing something does not mean you always enjoy doing it. It also doesen't mean you're always going to quit doing something you don't like that much.

But yes i do believe there are people who do still enjoy WoW such as yourself and many others.

Majority of people come to open forums to complain. That's pretty much how the internet works these days. Most people who come to forums and say how much they enjoy something are called out as "fanboys" and bashed or better yet instead of coming to forums to praise something they are playing the game they enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Ugh. You know well enough that not 7.7 million are paying 15 bucks a month... Just leave it at the quarterly report numbers of Blizzard making 60-70m revenue / month. (Including box sales, D3, SC2, item shop, account services and merchandizing).
    So lets say 4 million... still not a significant number of people playing? Still a huge number paying 15 bucks a month.

I'm generally pretty surprised when I see posters like this still around. He registered this month. His posts suggest he's been around long enough that he's either a returned banned member, or the sock puppet account of an existing. And all of his threads are pretty much deliberately controversial on the side of giving more money to Blizzard, or Blizzard adding more raid difficulties. I doubt the Lance Vance avatar was a coincidence either. Perhaps a better username might have been "agent provocateur".

On the "topic" of the thread, I would say no to any form of "donations" as "thanks" to Blizzard. The quality of their games has been somewhat questionable and inconsistent since the original SC and WCIII. I've also been less than impressed with the whole "we could not tell the story of SC2 as one game, so let's sell it as one game and two addons, only essentially charge you more like a new game each time".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzFanboyForever View Post
    why is this trolling pal

its just giving someone a hand...youre parents didnt teach it to you?
    my parents didnt made billions of €€€€ / $$$$

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzFanboyForever View Post
    why is this trolling pal

its just giving someone a hand...youre parents didnt teach it to you?
    Because there is an ingame store, this is a troll post 100% sure. Don't try to act noble when there already is a way to do it in and outside the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    They're $1.4 billion in debt. So...

(They don't need a donate button, bad OP is bad.)
    To everyone saying "they have enough money."
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

I think they must be in dire need really after that about 8 billion dollar spend this last week, especially since the game is dying and also for kids.

Poor blizz rip in peace

10+ Year Old Account
    I donate 15 bucks a month w/ the odd 25 / 30 or 55 extra donation.
    I'm good

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    I think they must be in dire need really after that about 8 billion dollar spend this last week, especially since the game is dying and also for kids.

Poor blizz rip in peace
    rip in peace?

You don't understand what acronyms are, do you?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I donate 15 bucks a month w/ the odd 25 / 30 or 55 extra donation.
    I'm good
    Not really a donation when your getting a service in return. Guess the definition for donation isn't known very well so here it is.

Donation - the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution

That's some good trolling riiiight there.

Besides, there's a great "donate" button already. It's called the pet store. Buy something, give to a total stranger in-game! You make both Blizzard and another player happy!
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard fanboy and troll at work, please continue while I get my popcorn.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-28 at 02:10 PM.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    Totally not a troll thread, nope...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    For a company that triple dips on revenue (sub, expansions, microtransactions) the last thing they need is a donate button, a removal of one of those 3 is in order at the very least.

Buy 4 mounts.
    Give the mounts away to random people.

GRATS ON THE DONATION.

rip in peace?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acronym

I'll just leave that here for you right off the back

rip in peace?

You don't understand what memes are, do you?

There isn't a "best gaming company" (No, Valve isn't) Only that which is your favorite.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    They're $1.4 billion in debt. So...

(They don't need a donate button, bad OP is bad.)
    Don't worry, they'll make that money back with their profits soon. The only reason they're in debt is because Blizz-Acti decided to buy out all the stock in themselves, as I understand it. No need to worry about that debt for them!

I would much rather spend money on new services, like additional character slots, class changes, or experience boosts. And what about us, the consumers who have been loyal for so long? Blizzard should be giving us something extra to say 'thank you' for that. Discounts on character transfers and race changes would be fantastic.