Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Why does that mean that Pellegrini has to put him on the team sheet?
    I have no clue. Only reason why I watch Man City is David Silva and he is injured

Really pleased with the Spurs game and result today, good to get goals from open play and boy does Eriksen look a little bit class.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Really pleased with the Spurs game and result today, good to get goals from open play and boy does Eriksen look a little bit class.
    If he keeps it up, 12m should be considered a bargain.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I wasn't :/

I wasn't :/
    Well I thought what made it such a nice result was that you guys look decent this season, so its not like it was going to be a walkover game, but we really played very well.

Well I thought what made it such a nice result was that you guys look decent this season, so its not like it was going to be a walkover game, but we really played very well.
    I wasn't expecting a win, I don't think anybody was. But I was hoping for a point from the meeting :/

Don't expect us to make life easy when you come visit Carrow Road in the spring though

I wasn't expecting a win, I don't think anybody was. But I was hoping for a point from the meeting :/

Don't expect us to make life easy when you come visit Carrow Road in the spring though
    I dont think anyone is gonna make it a walkover at home this season. Should be a lively one with lots of surprise results.

Alright, so...

Newcastle vs Hull City

Hmm, anyone mind to guess how this is going to go?
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Alright, so...

Newcastle vs Hull City

Hmm, anyone mind to guess how this is going to go?
    If I were a betting man, I'd be putting a fiver on Hull to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got to say, I'm slightly optimistic about the Manchester Derby now.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

man city played with subs.. (most of them)

resting for CL match I guess.. anyway we lost 2 free points..
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post

It's not as bad as it looks. Unfortunately, he also picked up a hamstring injury and won't be able to play against Bordeaux and Stuttgart this coming week.

Deleted
    Thoughts on the Chelsea / Everton game ?
    Thought Chelsea were lacking in attacking punch in the second half, or it may just be Everton's defence overwhelming them. In any case I was underwhelmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17770220 and http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24097097 Story 1 SAF warns young about diving Story 2 Moyes warns young about diving. shameful.

As to Chelsea I said a few posts up that all 3 of the 'big 3' are underwhelming, new managers maybe?

Why aren't Chelsea playing Ba!? ..Grr, They ruined such a quality player!

- - - Updated - - -

If I were a betting man, I'd be putting a fiver on Hull to win.
    Orlly? Alrighty then,

Btw mate, how do you feel about a ..Anthony Pilkington, apparently Newcastle are interested in him and Tom Ince from Blackpool, hopefully another bid for Bafe Gomis.

( I still think we need another central defender + striker and get rid of Shola, He's a geordie, through and through, but..he's not Premier league quality. Stevey Taylor is good but I'd prefer having stronger back ups)
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

All the results went with my swedish team today, we won, and the other teams lost points. 8 games left of the season.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

so cr7 extended his contract to be the shadow of messi till 2018 :v
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Alright, Ronaldo new contract...nice..

So, who wants go ahead and already predict scores of next week's games on the BPL

Norwich 2-2 Aston Villa.
    Liverpool 3-1 Southampton
    Newcastle 2-0 Hull City
    West ham 1-2 Everton
    Chelsea 3-1 Fulham
    Arsenal 2-1 Stoke
    Crystal Palace 1-2 Swansea
    Cardiff 1-2 Tottenham
    MANCHESTER DERBY! United with a Fellaini goal
    Last edited by The Jester; 2013-09-15 at 05:49 PM.
    New season. Fun times.

why not predict the upcoming CL games instead?