Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Indeed you can, wanted to see Mourinho's face when he got blown out at Bernebau though Can't stand that man. Crying about having no strikers when he spent £120m in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    motivate him like Guardiola did perhaps ?
    this, guardiola is the key of barca tiki taka, Tata is good, but his playstyle fits perfectly for bayern, with tall players and shit, here in barca crosses are useless. They need guardiola brillant mind to do the old tiki taka w.o crosses and amazing plays. now it's like 90% crosses and 10% amazing plays (which 0.1% success)

and the old times, like 2011 I think the other teams didnt know how to stop them.
    Now they know how to and iniesta xavi messi dani alves aren't the same.. mostly xavi and dani alves they're way weaker

I think pep will back soon, in few years maybe, new players and shit but messi will be there to build the team around him, I hope :'D
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-04-16 at 11:56 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Indeed you can, wanted to see Mourinho's face when he got blown out at Bernebau though Can't stand that man. Crying about having no strikers when he spent £120m in the summer
    Even better, we'll blow him away at Wembley. I hope.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Be honest, would you be able to resist him? I know I wouldn't.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Bale seems like a nice kid, although his heart celebration is irritating but other than that I have nothing against him.

About Pelligrini, you would be surprised at how many Man City "fans" want him gone. I visit their Bluemoon forum from time to time and it is just astounding at the vitriol they have against him.
    The most arrogant, self entitled fans I've seen in recent years.

They were talking about the quadruple at Christmas. Now they're most likely ending the season with the Micky Mouse cup.

The Liverpool Forums are as bad. Masturbating over their history and their divine right to be title winners this season because they play good football. Think this is the first time I've ever seen Liverpool play good football.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2014-04-17 at 06:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine you'd probably think the same of Chelsea forums if you looked without bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    The Liverpool Forums are as bad. Masturbating over their history and their divine right to be title winners this season because they play good football. Think this is the first time I've ever seen Liverpool play good football.
    Ha, yeah this sums it up. Mind you it sums up most forums from the big teams.

Pelligrini won't go, he's done okay.

Surprised no one mentioned what happened between Alves & Ramos. (2 ex-Sevilla players...now against each other in El Clasico. Ramos offers Alves a hand, Dani alves slaps it away, Ramos gives him a slight and (what looks to be) unharmful kick Not sure if it's a joke between them but from what I saw, but if it isn't, ...Alves should of just took his hand and got up.)
    Last edited by The Jester; 2014-04-17 at 08:18 AM.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

They were talking about the quadruple at Christmas. Now they're most likely ending the season with the Micky Mouse cup.

City fans do my head in. I visit Bluemoon from time to time and it's ridiculous. They hate absolutely everything that is not City and slam all the opposition fans that try to register on their site. It's so infuriating, the money has changed them so much. For all the talk of a quadruple and how they were one of the best teams around Christmas, good to see they might be left only with the Micky Mouse cup. Hope they learn to be more respectful and down to earth.

I do wonder if they will sack Pellegrini though, or give him another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I imagine you'd probably think the same of Chelsea forums if you looked without bias.
    This, they're all as bad as each other.

Club forums are a cesspit of arrogance, delusion, frustration and idiocy.

Gutted had a sneaky euro on Crystal Palace Sunderland double last night.

City breaking my heart again

Good luck in the run in to all clubs involved, here's to United being involved next year!!

dude, it's overall football fans, not city or liverpool fans.

Chelsea fans are even worse they think they were the best when they won the CL!! xD
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to remember the vocal minority too. 99% of fans for xx club haven't signed up to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    This, they're all as bad as each other.

Club forums are a cesspit of arrogance, delusion, frustration and idiocy.
    True.

I did mean to add this to be fair.

Very entertaining to read RAWK / Bluemoon after losses though.

it can be entertaining. Real Madrid forums are another source of entertainment, such a roller coaster. Either they are so high or they are so low that they want to sack everyone, including CRonaldo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this has gone quiet. Jordi Alba and Neymar are both out for 4 weeks, so their season is probably over. Now that we don't face Barca anymore, that's always sad to hear.
    Ohio State Buckeye

so Neymar is saving himself for the WC? Perhaps Messi should get "injured" and miss out on the rest of season as well. He has basically been taking the past few weeks off at any rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    so Neymar is saving himself for the WC? Perhaps Messi should get "injured" and miss out on the rest of season as well. He has basically been taking the past few weeks off at any rate.
    Nah, need Messi for that final match against Atleti.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Nah, need Messi for that final match against Atleti.
    the way he is playing at the moment, he practically is just resting

I mean if he isn't playing well then he isn't playing well. All players go through a loss of form. But he doesn't even look like he is putting any effort in. That is what would infuriate me if I were a Barca fan. And to be fair, there are some other players that look to be resting as well.

They really miss the leadership of Puyol in my opinion, he would never stand for that.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2014-04-18 at 12:59 AM.