Deleted
    I'll just leave this here.

15+ Year Old Account
    A picture speaks a thousand words? (or whatever the saying is):

We all know Rooney isn't that happy for the minute, but now Mourinho is hinting making another offer for him (read something of £300,000 a week but can't find the link any more) and to be honest, it does have me worried he'll pack up and leave. I understand Moyes has said he's not for sale, but surely if he really wants to go, the club can't stop him, can they?

However much I'm confused about his attitude, he played a crucial role in 2 goals scored against Swansea and when he wants to he plays very well (in the supportive role Northern Goblin mentioned a page or 2 back). It would be a shame to see him leave just because he's not being played in the position he wants, when in reality he's better playing in the position he played on Saturday.

(Picture and news article from http://eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pit...132001978.html).

(Article about possible new offer from Chelsea: http://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/foot...185135707.html).

This should probably have been posted in the transfer thread, but I was more posting about the picture and how it "looks like" Rooney is or feels isolated from the rest of the team at this moment in time.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-08-18 at 08:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Madrid was so poor today. Thankfully, Isco felt like scoring so we got the 3 points anyway. If we play like this against Barca it's not gonna be good.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Why the hell is Iker dropped again?

What's going on now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I'll just leave this here.

You're second now

Also there's 2 matches left in this week, and I've got Chelsea across the squad.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    You're second now

Also there's 2 matches left in this week, and I've got Chelsea across the squad.
    I've got Hazard, Zabaleta and Dzeko, so we shall see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Why the hell is Iker dropped again?

What's going on now?
    Not sure. I think it's because Diego Lopez is in better form than San Iker is.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    So Oxlade-Chamberlain might have done cruciate ligaments and could be done for the season. Take this with a grain of salt since its from the Daily Mail.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23753129 another embarrasing transfer episode at united.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06qhRBWcLE

As a Chelsea fan, I don't have that much sympathy for Arsenal as a club but I feel sorry for the fans. I could have been an Arsenal supporter. It was basically a toss of a coin between Chelsea and Arsenal 15 years ago and the board are treating the fans like absolute shit.

They boast their financial power yet do nothing with it. As Fellaini said in that video, Arsenal could turn into Liverpool soon enough. I would hate to see that as Chelsea v Arsenal is a great fixture and I don't want those dirty yids to be anywhere near the CL.

Who honestly thinks Arsenal could get top four this season? Spurs have a bloody good squad if you look at it, and I back them for a top four finish. I can't see Arsenal finishing in the top six at this rate.

I would actually be surprised if they beat Fenerbahce in the upcoming games.

Infracted for flaming. Posters please do not use the phrase "Dirty Yids" it will not be tolerated in these forums.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-08-19 at 09:25 PM.

Has Arsenal signed anyone this summer?
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Has Arsenal signed anyone this summer?
    Yaya Sanogo. A free transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Yaya Sanogo. A free transfer.
    lol right.

Great video btw, the guy got great hair to! ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Some teams really need to get the message across to their players that it is the name on the front of the jersey that is important, not the name on the back. You signed a contract, you play it out unless the TEAM is happy to let you go.

Deleted
    Zabaleta and Dzeko have started well. Could've had two by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Assist for Dzeko. Booyah.

Silva with a rare header goal, 1-0 Man City after 6 minutes

Navas has started well in addition to those mentioned.

stonewall penalty not given to City there
    Last edited by Valeron; 2013-08-19 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    Second assist for Dzeko. Rolling in fantasy points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised we're losing to City. ..I think we should just hand them 6 points yearly

Deleted
    Here comes the real fun. Newcastle getting stomped with 10 men. Ben Arfa looks a bit tasty tho, suprised a top 4 club didn't try and take him. I think he's class. Movement off the ball is good, not afraid to go through people just needs to stop going for the wonder shots and pass.

Man City look like a real force this season, some midfield they have.

Deleted
    They've only credited Dzeko with one assist. And he should've had a hattrick by now. I can see them substituting him too, he's borderline going to get sent off. Really disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

On an unrelated note, Jamie Carragher is fucking annoying.