Ramires is to serve a 4-game ban after accepting an FA charge of violent misconduct. No decision yet as to sanctions against Mourinho and his assistant Rui Faria, who have been charged with one and two counts of misconduct respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Hahaha, I feel sorry for Cissokho, people act like he's a joke but he's probably defensively our best full back, although maybe that says more about the others than it does him.

Hope he has a good career somewhere when he leaves Liverpool, just never lived up to that hype he had a couple years back.
    I'd have to agree, and I really do feel bad for Cissokho, he tries his best and defensively he's actually been quite solid for us. He has been terrible offensively, but still. Wish him all the best in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    that video got blocked pretty quick
    http://vimeo.com/92846254

It's there for now, if you wanted to watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boom, Benfica in front. 1-0.
    Ohio State Buckeye

llorente not starting eh? interesting decision

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Ramires is to serve a 4-game ban after accepting an FA charge of violent misconduct. No decision yet as to sanctions against Mourinho and his assistant Rui Faria, who have been charged with one and two counts of misconduct respectively.
    Mourinho will respond on Monday after the Liverpool game probably

Not able to watch the games today, so just following the games by livescore. But Sevilla up 2-0 over Valencia in the first half

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Not able to watch the games today, so just following the games by livescore. But Sevilla up 2-0 over Valencia in the first half
    Not bad for a team that looked like it was going out against Real Betis. Lovely turnaround.
    Ohio State Buckeye

the betis game was odd too, we had dominated, many more shots, possession, overall play, but they were the ones who scored. Football is funny that way

10+ Year Old Account
    Sevilla's first goal was so offside it's not even funny.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Apparently our first goal was miles offside. That's a shame. I would rather win the game by our own merits than by referee mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, you forget those things soon enough. Trust me, I'm an expert.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Both games ended:

Benfica 2-1 Juventus
    Sevilla 2-0 Valencia

Rangers legend Sandy Jardine lost his fight against cancer this evening, he played for the club between 1965-1982 & played for Hearts between 82-88, the final two seasons as player manager, racked up 38 caps for Scotland, 3 league winners medals, 5 league cups, 5 Scottish cups, 1972 Cup Winners Cup & twice named Scottish player of the year. Scottish football has lost a truly great man and will be the poorer for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27152271
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    So , the news of the day is that Tevez scores in an European competition again after 5 years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevrosh View Post
    How is Nainggolan rated in Belgium? i heard he doesn't get much trust in the national team
    Yeah you don't see much of him actually, but with the current injuries we might just get to see more of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Rangers legend Sandy Jardine lost his fight against cancer this evening, he played for the club between 1965-1982 & played for Hearts between 82-88, the final two seasons as player manager, racked up 38 caps for Scotland, 3 league winners medals, 5 league cups, 5 Scottish cups, 1972 Cup Winners Cup & twice named Scottish player of the year. Scottish football has lost a truly great man and will be the poorer for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27152271
    That's too bad to hear. RIP.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Yeah you don't see much of him actually, but with the current injuries we might just get to see more of him.
    Literally mind blowing , he's been one of the best Midfielders in Italy and wanted by every top club for a few seasons , yet he never got much time with the national team , i guess part of it was because he played for Cagliari , and part because Belgium's Midfield is packed , but he's really good.
    I'll wait and see what happens in the WC though , can't wait to see him play for his national team!

10+ Year Old Account
    Today is my birthday. I share my birthday with Johan Cruijff. That is all.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Today is my birthday. I share my birthday with Johan Cruijff. That is all.
    Happy birthday lad

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is shared with Bobby Moore (well, not anymore), a Swansea player and an Aston Villa player.

Happy Birthday.