Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaja View Post
    Phil Jones is a beast.

Why take Mata off and leave the 2 boys in the middle with their clown shoes on? Questionable decision at best
    fletcher and carrick remind me of the chuckle brothers.. totally useless. first he starts with nani (lol).. then his game plan is to play with width.. so he takes the wingers off and the only one in the middle creating anything. madness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Hopefully this ends any talk of giggs being anointed, and shows just Howe much united need to dump half the team.
    What Manu needs to do is hire van Gall. Let him build the ground for a great time like he did in Barcelona and Bayern. Fire him after 3 year like everyone does because he is a douchebag :P Hire new talented coach (Klopp, Simeone) who will go on winning streak with a team built by van Gaal. This scenario happened 2 times already, time for the tihrd.

At least United is a bigger joke then Spurs this season, its all about finding joy in the little things. Lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    only problem with van gaal is that van persie will likely stay.. if van persie stays then rooney needs to be sold as hes a terrible number 10.

Deleted
    Well that's us (Norwich) pretty much down then. We need a draw at Chelsea and then to beat Arsenal at home which obviously isn't going to happen.

I actually haven't really got any complaints about us going down because we've been absolutely diabolical all season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THill52 View Post
    Well that's us (Norwich) pretty much down then. We need a draw at Chelsea and then to beat Arsenal at home which obviously isn't going to happen.

I actually haven't really got any complaints about us going down because we've been absolutely diabolical all season.
    itll be fun seeing Delia Smith go mental though.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    only problem with van gaal is that van persie will likely stay.. if van persie stays then rooney needs to be sold as hes a terrible number 10.
    Van Gaal really doesn't have any favorites like that. He is an ass but he is equal opportunity ass to all, no matter their nationality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Van Gaal really doesn't have any favorites like that. He is an ass but he is equal opportunity ass to all, no matter their nationality.
    well hes been out and about with van persie alot recently and van persie doesnt need to leave.. he gets a bonus 10m if he stays for the next two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    well hes been out and about with van persie alot recently and van persie doesnt need to leave.. he gets a bonus 10m if he stays for the next two seasons.
    sure, but he isn't afraid to sit someone down if they aren't doing the job, there is usually no sacred cow with Van Gaal

Deleted
    i guess so but the problem with van persie this season is service.. the problem with rooney is that he runs around like a headless chicken.

yeah, then you look at this todays game, they bring on Van Persie but take off the one player who can provide that service

Deleted
    HUUUUGE GOAL. Now Man City will have to face the test of true champions. Barkley to the world cup?

Ship Soldado back to spain to, I dont care how much of a fucking shit deal it is, just get rid off him. He costs us close to €6 million a year doing nothing.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

City are a shadow of their former selves.

Deleted
    Wow, that Barkley goal was amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Missed the goal, but it's looking good for Liverpool. *crosses fingers*

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm 1-1 draw. Aguero. Still need another. Top of the table is right to the wire

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like he injured himself doing it though.

typical Aguero goal and typical of him to get injured

10+ Year Old Account
    He really is a glass cannon.

Deleted
    Yaya wonder goal incoming! Or a Demichelis scissor kick from the half way line just to silence the haters.

Looks like Aguero is suffering. Hopefully its only a little thing. Supposively a groin injury. Get well for the world cup!

you wonder what Aguero could achieve if he went through a season injury free