I hope Bosnia make it past the group stage, that country has endured so much shit, having something to celebrate together hopefully does some good things.

As a dutchman myself, I really can't care less what group we're in. What was it for the european cup 2006? France, Italy & Romania or something? If you want to get far, you'll have to slay dragons, it's as simple as that.

On another note, I can see Norwich city play very well tomorrow against Arsenal. Let's just hope we have a ref that can stand the pressure this time... if we keep playing like we did against Southampton, Stoke & Chelski we'll be out of the dropzone in no time.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Deleted
    With halloween on the horizon, you have to see this goal. Dubbed the ghost goal, haha :

Can't believe it stood. Game ended 2-1 Leverkusen

Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    I hope Bosnia make it past the group stage, that country has endured so much shit, having something to celebrate together hopefully does some good things.

As a dutchman myself, I really can't care less what group we're in. What was it for the european cup 2006? France, Italy & Romania or something? If you want to get far, you'll have to slay dragons, it's as simple as that.

On another note, I can see Norwich city play very well tomorrow against Arsenal. Let's just hope we have a ref that can stand the pressure this time... if we keep playing like we did against Southampton, Stoke & Chelski we'll be out of the dropzone in no time.
    It's the 20th anniversary of us beating Bayern München at the Olympia Stadion in '93, maybe RvW and Snodgrass can channel some Goss

10+ Year Old Account

That is freaky!, this is just stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will Sunderland get their first win today?

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    It's the 20th anniversary of us beating Bayern München at the Olympia Stadion in '93, maybe RvW and Snodgrass can channel some Goss
    I saw it indeed, it's been all over the club's social media. Let's just hope MagicMesut has a bad day then, and our midfield plays as good as they have.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on you geordies!

4-3 win for Rangers away at Brechin today, apparently were 3-1 down at half-time - bit too close for my liking but keeps us a perfect 9 wins in 9 league games & a somewhat healthy +33 goal difference. In slightly related news Newcastle fans protesting against Mike Ashley today I see, he's a cunt, no other word to describe him whatsoever!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Great, another draw and again we concede a late equalizer. It's getting ridiculous, that's 4th in the row now. I feel that next weeks game against Gladbach will just be another big disappointment.

Deleted
    norwich lost again, i cant wait until the end of the season & pick up my winnings

10+ Year Old Account
    Real Madrid tore apart Malaga today, but thanks to an incredible Caballero, it remained only 2-0. Barca and Atleti now have 2 points more than Real, but they still have to play later today.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Another week, another wonder goal from a Barnsley player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barca couldn't get past Osasuna: 0-0. Next week's Clasico is going to be very exciting.
    Ohio State Buckeye

tbh barca played like shit, but we had a lot of chances tho.. hopefully now tata will change his shirt.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Come on you geordies!
    howay the lads, is what youre looking for

Bayern won 4:1 against Mainz today. First half we were 1:0 down surprisingly, as Boateng made a mistake and let the ball go past him. Second half was nothing short of brilliant. Gotze came on at the start and completely changed the game for us. He gave the team that spark that was missing. His first 2 assists for us as well, I couldn't be happier! Sadly, Ribery and Dante have suffered injuries and they may not play on Wednesday.

Watched a bit of the Arsenal game too, they are playing terrific football at the moment. That first goal was amazing team play. Oh and Ozil is great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleti lost due to an own goal by Courtwat! If Madrid win next week, we're back to number 1.
    Ohio State Buckeye

real madrid and barcelona tops in Spain? shocking

- - - Updated - - -

Scyth, did you see the phantom goal by Leverkusen? Really bizarre

a couple of amazing goals by arsenal.. watching their games really pays off this season