10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious as to what dive we're talking about? The vine video that started all this shows clear contact, he was fouled. He shouldn't have rolled around as much as he did, but that was a pretty clear foul.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Thats just a snippet of the first 25 searches for Dive, Poor Suarez, clearly picked on, and our only source of diving news.
    HAAAH I FOUND MY POST THERE MOM!

I mean

Ahem...yes, seems we're lacking any news of Suarez dives.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Also, bonus points to Xan for mentionning Scott Parker. Proper lad.
    Apparently we got a Redknapp mk2!

But no, I have massive respect for players like Parker, Barry and others that understand that tackling is part of the game, and understand that fouls are part of the game. They do their best to simply play football though and I think everyone would agree that it would be more enjoyable to watch (plus easier to win arguments vs American Football/Rugby fans!) if we cut out a lot of the play acting and cheating (scenes like Rivaldo going down clutching his face at a World Cup for example will be immortalised almost, you probably see images like that far more than you see things like Owens goal vs Argentina.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I'm really happy actually, not angry at all, and I never claimed you were picking on Suarez
    Sorry, I mistook you for the other poster. My mistake

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Thats just a snippet of the first 25 searches for Dive, Poor Suarez, clearly picked on, and our only source of diving news.
    Thx for doing the search for me. Strange no united players in the list, after such an astonishing season combined with the number of CLEAR dives.

Astonishing indeed. Is the search tool biased?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki Terumi View Post
    hah, that is classic Berbatov, also very Zlatanesque

10+ Year Old Account
    That was fantastic. I always liked Berba.

That is a really nice goal. He has had a strange career, massive in Germany, did amazing at Spurs, did decently at Man U, very odd at Fulham with moments of brilliance alongside a lot of laziness, then transferred to AS Monaco? Full of ups and downs.

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    Thx for doing the search for me. Strange no united players in the list, after such an astonishing season combined with the number of CLEAR dives.

Do a search for Ashley Young, I bet dive will be right along with that.

10+ Year Old Account

That was the first 25 searches.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I'm curious as to what dive we're talking about? The vine video that started all this shows clear contact, he was fouled. He shouldn't have rolled around as much as he did, but that was a pretty clear foul.
    I think people are confusing diving and exaggerating contact, if anybody watches the replay especially from the other angle, you'll see the Norwich player does catch him.

I do disagree with Suarez's antics, but I'd rather win dirty than not win at all, especially when you know city and Chelsea can go out and spend 10x what we can in the summer

10+ Year Old Account

He only took early posts, probably posts about dives in past seasons (i didn't read them).

There's been a lot of talk this season about the lack of Suarez dives (until recently) a lot of bitching about Ashley Young, a few people getting pissed when Januzaj seemed to be starting in on it too.

I can't think of anyone who isn't opposed to it, but acting like only a couple of people ever do it is silly, and he didn't even dive, he just exaggerated the injury.

PENALTY!!

Should be a red surely?

That was silly by Phil Jones

I think people are confusing diving and exaggerating contact, if anybody watches the replay especially from the other angle, you'll see the Norwich player does catch him.

I do disagree with Suarez's antics, but I'd rather win dirty than not win at all, especially when you know city and Chelsea can go out and spend 10x what we can in the summer
    It'd be nice if the UEFA Financial Fair Play actually did anything in regards to that.

Great save by Jones

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't we force Ashley Young, Januzaj, Suarez and all ther other cheating shits to do a one of splash special.
    Two dives doesn't even put Januzaj close to the likes of Ashley Young.
    Too soon to dislike Januszaj, he is young and impressionable, learnt alot from Young.
    That was me!
    Yeah, you missed Januzaj too. But, like we saw in the Atletico/Real game players get a reputation and end up getting carded for diving, and miss out on genuine penalties when they're actually fouled because of it.
    Ashley Young will dive and get a penalty in a minute
    The last sentence is pure conjecture, Rodgers was angry when Suarez was diving when he came in so he told him to stop, he stopped. Janujaz and Young have dived multiple times this season and Moyes hasn't stopped them, he's gone as far as claiming the refs are against United and that they have to play against "12 men" every week, as opposed to telling Janujaz to stay on his feet
    My fav ^
    I got bored after the first few...but its more fun than watching United.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-04-20 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Jones, you plonker...
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted

Damn.
    That's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    It'd be nice if the UEFA Financial Fair Play actually did anything in regards to that.

Agreed, we all know it won't though

10+ Year Old Account
    Moyes buying baines over fellaini >< Blunder.