[H] 25 Man Weekend Guild LFM

Guild <P Town Gnome Stompers> is a level 25 guild. We've been around since Vanilla and have been raiding actively since Firelands. We've got a good group of friends who hang out in vent most days, even if not on WoW. We are recruiting to improve our roster for the release of Siege this week.

Server Kil'jaeden is a pretty high populated server. Horde has a few more players, but the Alliance definitely have a presence. There are always RBG and raid PuGs in trade chat.

Progress We are currently 8/14 Heroic.

Times We raid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM PST (11:30 PM EST to 3:30 AM EST)

Applicants We like all applicants to be at a 550+ item level and to have some prior heroic raiding experience. If you feel you can still compete, but do not meet this criteria feel free to contact us or apply.

Needs We are currently focusing recruitment on healers, but would consider geared and experienced players of other roles.

Currently recruiting:
    Resto Druid
    Mistweaver Monk
    Warlock

Even if your role is not listed here, we are always recruiting good players. If you can play, you will earn a spot in our core very quickly.

Contact
    www.gnome-stomp.enjin.com
    magnetron#1396 Recruitment Officer
    Bonsaii#1476 Raid Leader, Co-GM
    Last edited by Bonsaii; 2013-11-16 at 10:26 PM.

Heroic Tit-toes down! Now we've defeated heroic jin'cock, Hardon, Tit-toes, Ji'cun7, and Iron Queef. Come join us if you'd like more of my cleaver humor or if you'd just like to point out how much of a moron I am. Sorry I cannot accept criticism from non-guildies at this time.

Raiding tomorrow! Transfer now to get in!

Updated our progress

Progression and needs updated.