Amd never settle?

I bought this graphic card few months ago

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16814127663

And I just realised i might be eligible to the never settle bundle

But it dosn't came with a never settle coupon
    Can I still get it, or I need to get the coupon?

Is it limited to certain manufacturer?
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Deleted
    Just a quick google of what you were talking about. And it's limited to 7900 Series which isn't the card you bought. I could be way off but this is what it says

"Get Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, and Sleeping Dogs FREE, plus receive a coupon for 20% off Medal of Honor Warfighter with the purchase of an AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series graphics card. Over $170 value in games?1
    Now that's a great deal.*"

Promotions like that are typically coupons that physically come with the card. If you bought it a few months ago and the bundle just started, you're most definitely out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    Just a quick google of what you were talking about. And it's limited to 7900 Series which isn't the card you bought. I could be way off but this is what it says

"Get Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, and Sleeping Dogs FREE, plus receive a coupon for 20% off Medal of Honor Warfighter with the purchase of an AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series graphics card. Over $170 value in games?1
    Now that's a great deal.*"

Im more talking about this
    http://techreport.com/r.x/2013_5_15_...elup-cards.jpg

If I remember correctly, the promotion was live when I got the card, but I can be wrong.

I might contact AMD, might be worth to try
    My first build:
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    Im more talking about this
    http://techreport.com/r.x/2013_5_15_...elup-cards.jpg

If I remember correctly, the promotion was live when I got the card, but I can be wrong.

I might contact AMD, might be worth to try
    Ah. Well I'd contact them. You won't get if you don't try!

Ah. Well I'd contact them. You won't get if you don't try!
    Exactly!

Do I contact them on amd4u? seems to be a weird website, is it scam or its the real website url?
    My first build:

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick google of what you were talking about. And it's limited to 7900 Series which isn't the card you bought. I could be way off but this is what it says "
    I find it more likely that the Never Settle coupon is limited to manufacturers rather than simply just the series. The card the OP linked is a 7850, I bought an XFX version a while back and received Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider with Farcry 3 Blood Dragon as an extra digital code that came a couple of weeks later in an email.

Amd4u is the legit site also btw.

http://sites.amd.com/us/Documents/Ne...Conditions.pdf

According to that pdf 7800 series is Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Farcry 3 Blood Dragon (and Bonus Crysis 3 *which is in red text*)

Code:
    "To Receive AMD Unique ID:
    Participant should refer to the participating retailer for instructions regarding obtaining AMD Unique ID before purchase. As examples only, 
    a participating retailer may require you to request AMD Unique ID from the cashier upon purchasing the Eligible AMD Product(s); 
    a voucher with the AMD Unique ID may be inserted into the shipping box; 
    AMD Unique ID may be emailed to you after the participating retailer confirms your online purchase; 
    or a participating retailer may require you to fill out an online request form after your purchase demonstrating that you purchased the Eligible AMD Product(s) from that participating retailer "
    Last edited by Lollis; 2013-07-29 at 01:58 AM.