10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Evening

1. Too damn cold in the morning....
    2. I sweat all day....I don't sweat while sleeping lol
    You do sweat when you sleep-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Anyone who says Morning over Evening obviously isn't married. A wife isn't going to let you crawl into bed next to her smelling like ass... lol.

It's either Evening or Both, but no way I could get away with just Morning.
    my husband showers in the mornings.
    He is a computer programmer so, is not like he does heavy manual labor which makes him dirty and sweaty, he has never been kicked out of my bed for higiene reasons

15+ Year Old Account
    In the evening because I don't like going to bed dirty.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

There are some answers missing, right? Morning and evening of course. why just 1 time a day? wtf...

correct answer, whenever it is needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted
    I "Navy" Shower in the morning, and before I go to bed. Not really asking much to jump in the shower for 2 mins before you go to bed, or when you wake up.

Deleted
    Afternoon? I start work at 3pm so normally shower at 1pm/2pm. Generally dont get up till 11ish anyway.

I hate going to bed with the days filth on me so usually before bed.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Anyone who says Morning over Evening obviously isn't married. A wife isn't going to let you crawl into bed next to her smelling like ass... lol.
    I'm married and we both shower in the mornings. I don't get sweaty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I cannot understand how people who shower once per day choose to do so in the morning instead of in the evening...
    All the sweat, all your activity is taking place over the course of the day, thus showering in the evening to wash this filth off makes so much more sense to me than washing yourself after a good night sleep.... who the hell gets filthy while theyre sleeping? unless you're sleeping in a tropical forest or something...
    Assuming a person showers twice a per day, I'd still find it more sensible to shower at noon, and then later at night - most won't have time to do so at noon due to work, so morning + evening makes sense aswell.

Just showering in the morning and not during any other time is disgusting, you're making the bed in which you sleep in a filthy place, and get it smudged up with sweat every night you go to bed.

I personally cannot get in my bed unless I'm clean after a good shower.

15+ Year Old Account
    generally in the evening, I struggle with getting up as early as I have to for work as it is, so do everything I can the night before to make mornings as easy as possible ^__^

10+ Year Old Account
    This poll is no good, there is no option for "once a week when WoW goes down".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schillinger View Post
    This poll is no good, there is no option for "once a week when WoW goes down".
    or for "whenever it rains hard"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Not to burst your buble but both of you are right (hygienly speaking).
    Though morning suffice with a more social advantage.
    This guy knows the secret of morning showers.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I used to do it in the evening however whenever I wake up now , I just feel so rough/disgusting and greasy ect , so I shower in the morning all the time.
    I also shower in the evening if I have been to the gym ( straight after ) and straight after if Ive been swimming in the local river / beach

Note , Am 17

10+ Year Old Account
    I never, ever took a shower during the morning... that's like brushing your teeth right before you're going to eat. And taking 2/3 showers every day is rather unnecessary tbh. Unless you spend all day long working in a coal mine or something like that. I always shower myself on the evening and only once every day.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

whenever really. when I have things to do I tend to take them in the morning, otherwise at night or even midday.

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    I cannot understand how people who shower once per day choose to do so in the morning instead of in the evening...
    All the sweat, all your activity is taking place over the course of the day, thus showering in the evening to wash this filth off makes so much more sense to me than washing yourself after a good night sleep.... who the hell gets filthy while theyre sleeping? unless you're sleeping in a tropical forest or something...
    Assuming a person showers twice a per day, I'd still find it more sensible to shower at noon, and then later at night - most won't have time to do so at noon due to work, so morning + evening makes sense aswell.

Just showering in the morning and not during any other time is disgusting, you're making the bed in which you sleep in a filthy place, and get it smudged up with sweat every night you go to bed.

I personally cannot get in my bed unless I'm clean after a good shower.
    And i dont understand people who just shower once a day. In the summer when its hot, you sweat while sleeping also, so you wake up and you do not shower? i mean wtf... thats the same if not even more terrible than not showering in the evening. You go dirty to work/school whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    And i dont understand people who just shower once a day. In the summer when its hot, you sweat while sleeping also, so you wake up and you do not shower? i mean wtf... thats the same if not even more terrible than not showering in the evening. You go dirty to work/school whatever.
    Depends where you live. In Seattle I was taking 2-3 showers a day to stay cool in the summer. Here in Texas its once in the evening because we're under water restrictions and its irresponsible to waste water like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    If I need to wash my hair: Evening.
    If I don't need to wash my hair: Morning.

I have long, thick hair that takes ages to dry. Not enough time for that in the morning.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP