Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I bet Stormcrow will come....

...in hard box or digital collectors edition, since emerald of dream will be new expansion. And for Enchanted Fey Dragon it will be annual pass or store mount.
    Anyway anybody have idea why blizz show mounts who will obviously be announced much later in agme ???

I doubt they'd have designed the collector's edition mount already, I reckon they'll be a random annual pass or TCG/Hearthstone mount

Deleted
    And why not Fey Dragon as CE mount, since you think it'll be an Emerald Dream expansion? Oo

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I doubt they'd have designed the collector's edition mount already, I reckon they'll be a random annual pass or TCG/Hearthstone mount
    The Hearthsteed says hi. http://www.wowhead.com/item=98618/hearthsteed
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Stormcrow will be Diablo 3 expansion CE mount

Seriously though, I bet it's a store mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Since it's so closely linked to WoW I wouldn't be shocked if there were more mounts available from it

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely see it as a store mount.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Since it's so closely linked to WoW I wouldn't be shocked if there were more mounts available from it
    Yeah, that's why there's the Feat of Strength tied to the mount.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Pretty sure GC said ED book has been closed and tied aint happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...in hard box or digital collectors edition, since emerald of dream will be new expansion. And for Enchanted Fey Dragon it will be annual pass or store mount.
    Anyway anybody have idea why blizz show mounts who will obviously be announced much later in agme ???
    how about any sources for that? Don't feed the troll Emerald dream will NEVER happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrean View Post
    how about any sources for that? Don't feed the troll Emerald dream will NEVER happen.
    I haven't seen anything pointing towards emerald dream expansion. Emerald dream was scrapped during vanilla so I don't see why they would suddenly bring it alive. Took a screenshot of the op's post though, and will rub it in his face once the expansion is not about emerald dream, troll or not :P Or maybe I have to rub it in my face instead! D:

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrean View Post
    Never say never ^^
    Blizzard has made pretty strange and surprising choices sometimes (remember the "Mists of pandaria will NEVER happen" threads)
    I don't see it as a troll. Optimistic thinking maybe, so no need for sources on this ^^.

@OP : yes it's possible it's a collector edition mount. The enchanted fey dragon is more of a store mount I think, but we'll hear more about the next expansion in a month or so with the registering.

There's also the potential of either it or the Fey dragon being a Blizzcon item like the old Blizzard Bear.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Stormcrow will be Diablo 3 expansion CE mount

Seriously though, I bet it's a store mount.
    Actually you might be on to something.

Blizzcon is coming up in a few months, and I'm more than betting they're going to have a new Annual Pass promotion revealed there.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aside for the Rift of Aln, the story of the Emerald Dream was finished in Stormrage.

Best you can hope for is Aln being a raid in an Azshara expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    lower city exalted buyable from their quartermaster... would eb cool though..

But i think its a meta reward. If its coming into the shop, it might just be the first mount i buy.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Emerald dream? Keep dreaming. They already redid azeroth only an expansion ago, they're not going to do it again so soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe not. Still waiting for the Fey Dragon

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    store mount.
    store mount, maybe blizz could use it as a relief money for the people in the Philippines.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Emerald dream? Keep dreaming. They already redid azeroth only an expansion ago, they're not going to do it again so soon.
    Thats not what The Emerald Dream is though, but thanks for trying. I'll keep dreaming inside the emerald dream tyvm.

OnT: Store bought probably since p2w