Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It kinda remindes me of ES oblivion. Legion portals everywhere attacking the planet. And after we beat the demons we go to their world.

It is posible that we will have a scorge invasion like event (or elemental invasion) and after this some island rises from a sea and we use it as portal to another world (that is protected by azsharas nagas). Maybe a low lvl zone is somewhere is south seas and then we move to the legion planet.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Why would Azshara want to raise land up from under the sea?

Her and her Naga have a distinct advantage over everybody else under the sea where they live.

It'd be akin to us flooding New York
    For one simple reason....

People HATED questing in Vashjr.

I am nearly sure Blizzard was planning on making more underwater zones, but gave up after the massive neagtive opinions about Vashjr. Which is a shame, because Vashjr is the best zone from Cataclysm by far.

We will not be doing Azshara's zones swiming, and raising land would make more sense than making us walk in giant air tubes underwater.

Deleted
    Guys there is nothing to this. It's just an item in Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Voila what?

There is one guy saying
    And apparently he can't back that up. The only thing that appears in the Warcraft universe is the name "Storm Crow". I don't remember where that quote is supposed to be from in Warcraft. Never heard it and can't find any evidence. Can you provide it?
    You obviously don't understand what I've been explaining to you.

That link goes to the Diablo 3 database. It is Blizzard's site. The flavor text is on that page. The OP didn't write that flavor text on that page, he simply repeated it on the original post here. You asked where the quote came from, and I pointed it out to you. That is the voila.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post

That link goes to the Diablo 3 database. It is Blizzard's site. The flavor text is on that page. The OP didn't write that flavor text on that page, he simply repeated it on the original post here. You asked where the quote came from, and I pointed it out to you. That is the voila.
    The OP says it's originally from W3. He's asking where it's in W3, not diablo.

Deleted

I don't think you understood what I wrote. OP claims this is originally from Warcraft and not from Diablo. I want to know why he claims that.

Hm, these are the images I get in my head when thinkin of it.
    Last edited by Tyrael the Impatient; 2013-07-29 at 02:17 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael the Impatient View Post
    The Stormcrow mount was the hint, it's so Blizzard to do this.
    And this is it:

"When the sky was torn from the sea, Storm Crow appeared from within the thundering clouds to grant mankind dominion over the living flame." —Legends of the Forgotten World

They are very clever, they used Diablo 3 to give us the clue.

So what does it mean that the "sky was torn from the sea"? in sense of Warcraft and the next expansion.
    And "grants mankind dominion over the living flame"?

And more importantly, what is the Forgotten World?

These quotes are all originally from Warcraft, not Diablo, but are used within Diablo 3 on that item, as you see.
    I think you're seeing things that aren't there. Blizz ain't as smart as Valve.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I don't think you understood what I wrote. OP claims this is originally from Warcraft and not from Diablo. I want to know why he claims that.
    I was clarifying things up to the point when you said "Because the OP wrote", and I never refernced the origin of the quote from WC3. Confusion for both of us ended.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I'm guessing Emerald Dream.
    No.

The Emerald Dream was a scrapped 40-man instance that was well into development before they decided to go a different direction.

Look for it to be a 25-man raid in the Caverns of Time, if anything.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Congelatore View Post
    No.

The Emerald Dream was a scrapped 40-man instance that was well into development before they decided to go a different direction.

Look for it to be a 25-man raid in the Caverns of Time, if anything.
    Nah CoT should be done by now the infinnite flight or w/e is pretty much gone with muruzond ''dead''

10+ Year Old Account
    Negative. You are reading way to much into this.
    the forgotten world? ~ Azeroth
    Living Flame~ Burning legion

quote?
    Wc3

No reference to wow. They made a bunch of these little things in d3. Hell, they even placed the Hammer Pants in d3. Calling it now, next expansion is "Stop! Its Hammer Time!"

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Nah CoT should be done by now the infinnite flight or w/e is pretty much gone with muruzond ''dead''
    At last it has come to pass. The moment of my demise. The loop is closed. My future self will cause no more harm. Still, in time, I will... fall to madness. And you, heroes... will vanquish me. The cycle will repeat. So it goes. What matters is that Azeroth did not fall; that we survived to fight another day. All that matters... is this moment.
    That is a quote from Nozdormu after you kill Murozond. Blizzard, however, did say that CoT was pretty much done after that. There is the possibility that they could add more anytime, however.

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Then the Emerald Dream raid will never be used and we can finally stop talking about anything having to do with the Emerald Dream for good. Finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mount may just be a promotion item for WoW players who buy the Diablo 3 expansion.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alesa View Post
    The mount may just be a promotion item for WoW players who buy the Diablo 3 expansion.
    Which is like 20 years

That is a quote from Nozdormu after you kill Murozond. Blizzard, however, did say that CoT was pretty much done after that. There is the possibility that they could add more anytime, however.
    I believe by that quote means, he'll turn mad again and our past selves will kill him. Thinking of time as circular/spherical as opposed to linear.

I am annoyed that Blizzard have scrapped CoT, it was one of the more interesting additions in WoW and didn't have the blow off it deserved.

People will see whichever expansion they want from that quote...

"It's def the emerald dream because..."

"It's def naga because..." (<--most boring expansion concept ever btw)

"It's def burning legion because...."

Storm Crow was one of Gandalf's names in the LOTR series....so OF COURSE this means LOTRO and WoW are going to merge for next expac!

I've checked the druid of the talon quotes from W3 and the mission where you gain the druids of the talon in the night elf campaign. I can't find this quote, can anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I believe by that quote means, he'll turn mad again and our past selves will kill him. Thinking of time as circular/spherical as opposed to linear.

I am annoyed that Blizzard have scrapped CoT, it was one of the more interesting additions in WoW and didn't have the blow off it deserved.
    It's not done yet. They said after 4.3 it will be back, and possibly as an expansion. So if they could want to do an expansion, they can do CoT dungeons again. Also Timewalkers are helping the bronze dragons defend CoT.

Greg Street: Remarkably, we keep creating continents, whole plots, when we need new ones. And there's a greater multi-verse outside of that one planet. We went to a different place in the Burning Crusade expansion and we can easily do that again, there's other dimensions, the Emerald Dream to explore. We have the mechanic with the Caverns of Time we're talking about what if we made an expansion that was all back in time. Let players play at the height of the Night Elf civilization, for example, that would be a cool expansion. So I'm not worried about running out of ideas any time soon.
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ts-Patch-4-3.5