Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Friends on MMO-C and when they're wrong!

Do you get into discussions with your friends on MMO-C when they're wrong about something or being unreasonable, or do you just ignore it?
    I'm noticing it sometimes that people who are friends on MMO-C don't really go into discussions with eachother for the reason that they're friends.

This thread doesen't really apply to me because i'm forever alone here but if i did have friends who are being silly about something i'd probably hop in the discussion.

What about you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Burlap Bandana View Post
    Do you get into discussions with your friends on MMO-C when they're wrong about something or being unreasonable, or do you just ignore it?
    I'm noticing it sometimes that people who are friends on MMO-C don't really go into discussions with eachother for the reason that they're friends.

This thread doesen't really apply to me because i'm forever alone here but if i did have friends who are being silly about something i'd probably hop in the discussion.

What about you?
    if you're friends, you usually agree on stuff. maybe you think they disagree, but they actually don't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    if you're friends, you usually agree on stuff. maybe you think they disagree, but they actually don't?
    Nonsense. Me and Catta are buddies and we can't even agree on the time of day (seriously, who the fuck uses Central European time? Eastern American is clearly superior)

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I don't agree with anyone here especially the moderators.. I do find myself agreeing with canadians though on this forum.

Deleted
    I have no friends on MMO-C. I'm a dick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone I'm actually friends with, whether IRL or online, I make sure to discuss things with when important. If we disagree about something stupid, it is just that; something stupid.

... People have friends on MMO-C?

Deleted
    It generally isn't a good idea to surround yourself with friends that think exactly like you and will never disagree, if I'm wrong about something, I want to be told, not continue making myself look like a fool, I haven't yet disagreed with someone on MMO C who I would consider a friend, but should it happen, I would hope they would not hold back from correcting me if I was wrong.

Deleted
    What is this "friend" thing, I thought we were all just bots to fool people into thinking WoW has a communite... *protocol 45 revialing secret, self-destroy self-destroy*

Serious though, if people can't accept difference in opinion or even difference in ignorance, they ain't no friend of mine

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Anyone I'm actually friends with, whether IRL or online, I make sure to discuss things with when important. If we disagree about something stupid, it is just that; something stupid.
    WHY YOU LITTLE... (fluffy kitten)
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Nonsense. Me and Catta are buddies and we can't even agree on the time of day (seriously, who the fuck uses Central European time? Eastern American is clearly superior)
    Catta is buddies with everyone. He's a buddy whore!
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mynta! Best friends forever! We usually have conversations about how we'd destroy the world, make it again and only have unicorns on it. I disagree on unicorns though.

Also Pendulous... Bro for life.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-07-30 at 01:25 AM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any MMO-C friends because I really just use this forum to kill time when I have nothing better to do. Either way, though, I try not to directly contradict or insult other posters too often. We all know the ancient Sumerian parable comparing internet arguments to the Special Olympics, after all...

Never made a single friend from using this site so I guess I've never experienced what you're talking about.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    ..."Friends"?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had an friends that I saw were meaningfully wrong (low friend count from being an easily hateable person makes such an occurrence rare to nonexistent though), I would correct them.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    "Friends" is probably too strong a term, but there are some people I get along with in some threads, yet constantly disagree with in different threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if I don't have any friends and only post on this forum to show off my wow, league of legends and dirty mustache achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gone rounds with friends over lore on the WoWGen forum more times than I can count, and I find myself often totally disagreeing with some users on an ideological basis and yet totally in sync with them on game direction. I think the real measuring stick as to whether or not you're buddies with someone is if you can remain so even after a heated debate where you find yourselves on different sides of a debate/argument.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have friends on here but we haven't really debated on a discussion level. I've found that usually I'm right on factual topics and such. If for some reason I am wrong, point it out to me in a nice way. Sometimes I might still disagree but I don't intend to be an ass about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi