• GIEF NAO

9 8.57%
  • digimonz

12 11.43%
  • pokemonz

30 28.57%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The heavenly jade is too similar to Yu'lon. But the azure one would be a nice addition.
    English is not my first language, feel free to correct any mistake I may make.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    The heavenly jade is too similar to Yu'lon. But the azure one would be a nice addition.
    would make a perfect drop off of her since shes a world boss
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Green one looks amazing. Hopefully they dont rot in the files like the green firehawk did.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    would make a perfect drop off of her since shes a world boss

Yep! It really has to be connected to Yu'lon by a drop or a quest or something.

The Heavenly Serpent mounts are too nice to not make it in game. I personally like the Heavenly Azure one most. It's just striking. Then again, I also like the Heavenly Onyx one! Hope I get it someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! *THROWS MONEY AT SCREEN*
    Ive done the 9999 bones ach and i lost a big chunk of my sanity so this cant be much worse!
    Waaaaiit, im going to "ride" Yu'lon?
    In what way????
    Hey! Hey! I think i found a rare candy!
    Huh?
    Congratulations, your Slowpoke has evolved into Slowbro!

The green one would be the tits.

If the onyx thundering one had purple lightning it woulda been way better.

How do you get Shaohao exalted?
    Can you do it with dailies?
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

I don't know which poll option to pick... I simply don't care. Where's the "I have a mount for every occasion and a bazillion of cloud serpents already, I don't care if or when they'll implement some more of them" option?

I'll grab any mount that enters the game, just because I like grabbing them, but it simply isn't a pressing enough matter to scream for more colours and variations.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2013-07-30 at 04:10 PM.
    metanoia gone horde!

Main: Seriss - Restoration Shaman ~ Favourite Alt: Syope

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How do you get Shaohao exalted?
    Can you do it with dailies?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/faction=1492/shaohao#comments

its a friendship so its not like a normal rep. at venerated you can buy some masks and the cloud serpents and stuff.

im not sure how you gain friendship with him but since theres no dailies on timeless isle there must be something else you can do on the island to gain rep

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    I don't know which poll option to pick... I simply don't care. Where's the "I have a mount for every occasion and a bazillion of cloud serpents already, I don't care if or when they'll implement some more of them" option?

I'll grab any mount that enters the game, just because I like grabbing them, but it simply isn't a pressing enough matter to scream for more colours and variations.
    that would be the GIEF NAO option

- - - Updated - - -

according to this thread you get rep by killing mobs on the timeless isle and you get more rep the harder the mob is to kill

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9573277257

not sure if true or not so if it isnt dont flame meh :P
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Mechagnome
    I don't even care about the mounts right now, I'm just in awe at the ultra graphics you are playing on, where I have everything set to low playing in a 1024x768 resolution on my 1920x1080 monitor with blurry surroundings and pixely water ;(

*cries in corner*

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    I don't even care about the mounts right now, I'm just in awe at the ultra graphics you are playing on, where I have everything set to low playing in a 1024x768 resolution on my 1920x1080 monitor with blurry surroundings and pixely water ;(

*cries in corner*
    those screenshots arent mine, im playing wow on a computer from 2003, i feels your pain bro, i feels it.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Green one drops off Yu'lon and the Blue maybe off Xuen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post

*cries in corner*
    *Pat pat*
    I know how it feels, im stuck with this computer
    Should have enough money for a new next year aprox
    Hey! Hey! I think i found a rare candy!
    Huh?
    Congratulations, your Slowpoke has evolved into Slowbro!

I could not care less I think all the cloud serps are fugly.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

More serpent mounts I won't bother with. I'll stick to my TLPD tyvm ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    I hear in order to get the browser attunement, you first had to run heroic Internet.

I still want my green drake....
    "There is good and evil in this world; we must find the black and white in the gray."

I'm not really a fan of the cloud serpents...

Whooooa I sooooo need that jade one ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I'm not really a fan of the cloud serpents...
    Me either. But I vastly prefer the heavenly versions over the original versions. So yeah...... GIEF NAO option it is!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.