Help me with demonology

First of all, I am having issues with some of the new play style. I haven't really played demo since wrath, and even then it was not my main spec or even my main toon. Now that my lock is my main for raiding and PvP, I decided to drop Affliction in favor of demo, and just can't get used to swapping in and out of demon form. So, a few questions:

1. Do you use an add on to manage your Demonic Fury?
    2. How long are you in demon form? I usually find myself transforming, then spamming Touch of Chaos to get my Corruption back up to max time, then by the time I'm done doing that I don't have enough Demonic Fury to use any of my Molten Core procs.
    3. Should I be using my Imp Swarm on CD, or should I try to line it up with haste procs to lower the CD?
    4. Does Dark Soul only increase my damage while in form? Does it increase my Imps damage? Should I line both up together? Should I only use Dark Soul when I'll be spending a lot of time in form, or on CD?

I think that's all for now. Any advice you can give would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. i use quartz for when im aff and it has a movable power bar that shows my fury when demo.

2. Demon form for uvls procs to refresh doom ans spend fury when getting above ~800 only use MC procs in demon form if you have the fury (aka 2 pc)

3. Generally line it up with Dark soul it should always line up with it

4. On CD if no burst phases are coming. You should always have fury when you plan to use it its not hard to manage a fury cap every 2 minutes for DS. Yes it increases impswarm damage (see #3)

Also there is a guide stickied that answers all of these questions and goes in depth about fury management.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide

1. I use Affdots to manage my fury, as well as keeping track of dots. " birds with one stone"

2. I try to only use demo from when i am almost at cap and when i have procs to boost dmg. If i have no procs and Corr is about to fall off, i tend to rather just refresh it by casting it rather then going into meta-form just to extend it. That beind said i also try to meta-weave on all my HoG casts, so that 2nd hits when i am in meta-form - and just casting a few ToC at the same time.
    Wether or not to use MC procs in or out of meta comes down to some factors. If i have fight i know i get fury-starved easy, i save my MC procs for caster form and spam ToC in meta with procs/cds to last the entire time of the procs.

3. Imp swarm is best used with DS, since the imps attacks generate fury and help you to be able to stay in meta for the entire DS duration.
    Only if you get to 14k+ haste and are lucky with a metagem proc when Imp Swarm gets of CD, is it worth using it outside of DS since it will be ready for DS again at those haste levels.

4. Imp swarm should be used with DS to generate fury (as stated above) to keep you in meta-form for the whole duration of DS. And yes, you should optimally stay in meta-from for the entire DS duration, and line it up with boss buffs if any (like pools in Jin'rokh).