More minor glyphs for appearance?

This comes to mind when I think of things like priests and their shadowform glyphs and Dark Archangel, and particularly druids and their glyph of Stars, since I play a druid alt and absolutely love this glyph.

I'd love to see more glyphs like this for the rest of the classes. Anyone else agree? I think a shaman one could be very, very nice. Since my main is an ele, I'd love to see that one day.

Alongside a glyph that could prevent an appearance change in Ascendance....hate that ascendant.

Thoughts?!

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally like Ascendence, but I wish they'd give plenty of visual upgrades to the Shaman class before touching on glyphs.

I'd like to see them do a big overhaul on the spells. So many have a great potential.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

actually a lot of the new glyphs are much cooler that the ones you mentioned, just because class A got X, doesn't mean class B needs Y.

edit:
    this isn't more of your sensational journalism again is it?

INB4 the new Blizzard store starts offering alternative graphics by means of minor glyphs (or a new type of glyphs). $10 for alternative graphics!

I'm looking at you Path of Exile.