Deleted

New Water Elemental Glyphs...

Just like in topic ^^
    Do you like those?

I like them.

It's for sure a welcome change, even though I'm against the idea of permanent frost pet. This cosmetic change will make many players happy.

I still wish it was the pandaren water spirit model - but I am happy with the ability to make the damn thing smaller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would someone be mad, it's a glyph, those who like it use it, those who don't. Don't.
    I think it's a good thing, making people more unique from eachother, even if it's just a little thing like that.

A open armed glyph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Why would someone be mad.
    You obviously didn't read the last topic about these glyphs.

I absolutely love the "new" model and the fact that it can be tiny.

Deleted
    I love them. I've always wished they just got rid of the elemental and gave frostbolt a 'frostbite' Dot for the power of the ele's waterbolt and give us freeze. I liked having the ele as a CD in TBC but not as a pet. But making the ele 40% smaller is a good compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsfunctional View Post
    I still wish it was the pandaren water spirit model - but I am happy with the ability to make the damn thing smaller.
    #1 That wouldn't make any sense as those things are spirits, not animated water.
    #2 I would cry if I saw cutsiewutsie mages with water-cats everywhere and probably abandon my mage.

I mean its great that they are giving the water elemental cool cosmetics and stuff, but I'd rather just see the thing go. They created the mage class under the non-pet class archetype. They heavily nerfed grimore of sacrifice for warlocks who were using it to avoid using the pet. The main reasons for those nerfs was because they wanted warlocks to be using their pets because they are a pet-class. I don't see how that logic shouldn't be brought over here to mages.