10+ Year Old Account

Lich king and us vs legion invasion possible?

What if the legion comes next expansion, and the leading force against us and them is the new scourge and lich king siding with us? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Imagine how awesome it would be to Have the new Lich king and maybe even Illidan leading armies on the battlefield against legion invaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the backlash of finding out the cover-up behind Bolvar and the LK, all those Scourge are being mindslaved to fight against their will, plus all the people dying in the Plaguelands fighting the Scourge under Bolvar's control... and people have their panties in a bunch over Sylvanas...

Maybe the scourge is the only force that match the amount of entities in the legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Maybe the scourge is the only force that match the amount of entities in the legion?
    Highly doubtful considering the legion spans hundreds of worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Highly doubtful considering the legion spans hundreds of worlds.
    Back in TBC, the Legion only had a few millions of troops, up from 1 million during the WotA 10 thousand years earlier.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-08-01 at 11:55 AM.

There'd be civil war in the alliance at least if this happened.

Siding with the people who the civilians believe murdered their people and families and turned them into monstrosities? The threat they got told was done?

Not to mention the sentient parts of the scourge (Valkyir, Lichs, Necromancers) are probably still down right evil and God knows what's happening in Bolvar's head right now

I think we will be needing them.... if the legion is really that huge.. what other option will we have to counter them?

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I think we will be needing them.... if the legion is really that huge.. what other option will we have to counter them?
    Close off their portals so they can't enter like we've done in the past, if the full legion had access to Azeroth, even with the scourge we'd be ridiculously out matched

Deleted
    I really hope so, epic battle where 3 massive armies, scourge, alliance and horde are all fighting together against the legion would be amazing.

Like in Velens vision where he seen armies and dragons with mounted heroes of the alliance and horde with Anduin there at the lead. There was no mention of the scourge, but then I doubt they'd be mingling with us.