Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You clearly missed out on the epic crusade against *.WestEurope
    I didn't, as I always see Cybran's crusades and I sometimes post on the threads where he carries them. While he is biased against Western Europe, I am always there to complain about both the West and the East of Europe but for different reasons, just to make it fair.

Hell, I even got banned for insulting my own country two months ago. lol
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-08-03 at 02:09 AM.

I lived in Switzerland for just shy of a decade and really miss it. It's a beautiful country with lovely people. I was an English immigrant at the time and I didn't speak a word of French (lived near Montreux). Most people were very understanding and those who couldn't speak English would communicate via hand gestures and whatnot. When I got lost or needed assistance they were always willing to help. I was victim of no crimes at all and always felt sort of safe out by the lakefront at 1-2am. Being a foreigner I was not obliged to serve but many of my friends have served and some changed their career paths to be in the military since camaraderie is pretty big.

It's not a cheap place to live though and they don't have much tolerance for religions other than Catholicism or Protestant. Fortunately as an Atheist I was never bothered.

Deleted
    Dat flag... So Switzerland is just one huge hospital.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Dat flag... So Switzerland is just one huge hospital.
    You're confusing the flag with the Red Cross logo. The red cross organization was founded in Geneva and since they didn't know which logo to choose they just took the opposite of the swiss flag. Some countries mistake the red cross for a religious symbol, that's why we also have a red crescent (muslim countries) and a red diamond (Israel and countries with other religions).

btw: grüess a alli schwiizer