Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Celestial Blessings (Legendary Quest)

How many attempts did it take you?

Took me ten. That was after a few wipes on 1-5% ><

How did you guys do?

on first try as ele the range caster quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TDevine View Post
    How many attempts did it take you?

Took me ten. That was after a few wipes on 1-5% ><

How did you guys do?
    I didn't count, but it took me quite a while too (probably something between 8 and 12 tries or so, I'd estimate, judging from the repairs ). Waiting for Heroism to come back off CD was annoying. But to be fair, elemental is just my secondary spec that I suck at. But since I already did the healer challenge on my lowbie alt (struggled a bit, but managed after I had figured out stuff), it was a good idea to not just waltz right over the healer thing again with an overgeared main healer but instead pick the dps challenge for... well... a challenge. And it was.

One try as a healer. It was rather easy really.

Deleted
    1st try as ele

As Enhancement, I did around fifteen trys the night I got the quest, always wiping to the clones, was too late in the night and was going to raid the next day, so I gave up, the next day, at the bio break of the raid I did a try and got it at the first try.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Took me 4 or 5 goes to do the resto one at 509 ilvl. Was kinda nostalgic, doing difficult solo content haha.

1 as ele :P

i had already done it on my druid, so i knew what was coming. but still...

only got one set of oozes, and he never did the split/mirror images thing

1st try as ele. Just don't stand in stuff and nuke the boss.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

One shot as healer. Was kind of a non event as a healer. At one point, I was letting him take damage so that I could throw a big heal and actually have something to do.

Dare I ask what ilvl you were at? My very first attempt Wrathion was down to like 30% after maybe 2 hits, and died soon after that. Certainly wasn't stuck for things to do :/

I was not prepared

Quote Originally Posted by Madelein View Post
    One shot as healer. Was kind of a non event as a healer. At one point, I was letting him take damage so that I could throw a big heal and actually have something to do.
    pretty much this.... i was like /yawn

10+ Year Old Account
    as elemental

It took me around 5-6 attempts...stand behind Wrathion and nuke with everything you have (flask, pots, restoration-tier13 4-piece , etc.)...once my Ascendance ran out he was already at 10%...I then just kited the adds and tried to damage him from behind.

Deleted
    Only had one or two attempts on the healer challenge with my LFR-geared char. Ilvl 505, so it's a bit of a challenge to keep up, but I'll probably get it down at some point.

1 try as resto...

Deleted
    Did some tries as ele but kept dying, after 2 or 3 tries I figured out I had to dps him in the back
    It was a one shot

Died a few tries at first because I had no idea what I was doing and of course, what to expect. Looked it up, stood behind him and melted him down. It was then a complete joke. lol.

Tried the enhance one 2-3 times (515 enhance), having to cleave those adds was annoying so I skipped out and went to the resto one (528 resto) which was incredibly easy to one-shot without having any idea what was going on.

I was 525 ilvl at the time, and got it on my 2nd try, as enhancement.

Using the fire ele (non-glyphed) and the wolves made it easier to see what direction he was facing, and stay behind him.

Deleted
    Meele dps is by far the hardest.