Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    The games are all original. Arena and DF will need an emulator.

I do wish they had Redguard, Battlespire and the TES: Travels games included here. I know that if they did a proper conversion of these titles (so I could skip a DOS emulator), I'd pay the cash for it immediately.

Sadly, a company doesn't make an anthology like this, unless they plan on staying away from a series for quite some time. So I think we've seen the last Elder Scrolls title for quite some time (and obviously, TESO isn't from BethSoft, it's from Zenimax Online)
    not necessarily i mean what was the time jump between oblivion and skyrim
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, a company doesn't make an anthology like this, unless they plan on staying away from a series for quite some time. So I think we've seen the last Elder Scrolls title for quite some time (and obviously, TESO isn't from BethSoft, it's from Zenimax Online)
    They already confirmed ages ago that after acquiring Fallout, they'd be rotating franchises. Which means Fallout 4 will be their next big game, before they do another Elder Scrolls title. So...you're probably right. With Fallout 4 not even announced yet, it might be three years, at least, before another Elder Scrolls game, maybe more.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the morrovind and the other game were upgraded to a new grafic version i would be interested (and improved gameplay).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The games are all original. Arena and DF will need an emulator.

I do wish they had Redguard, Battlespire and the TES: Travels games included here. I know that if they did a proper conversion of these titles (so I could skip a DOS emulator), I'd pay the cash for it immediately.

What makes you say that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Heh, where will we find a computer made within five years that still has a floppy drive?
    You probably wont but there are external USB floppy drives available if needed for about 15$, i suspect they wont so people have no need to pick one of those up though.
    Last edited by zealo; 2013-08-02 at 10:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Oblivion disc has all the DLC on it and none of the games require any type of DRM bullshit, then this will be a fine collection to buy. I dont even care if the older games would require dos box, I have a separate PC I built just for DOS games to play on anyway (as well as a separate one for Windows 95/98). I kind of wish a super collection like this would come with some other extra feelies though, like reprints of all the instruction books and maybe some replica items from the games.

It also irks me that all the add ons are labeled as DLC and not as expansion packs, unless the OP just typed them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    went to the site and it said dosbox... that dosbox is a nightmare to figure out even the online tutorial didnt help
    Hopefully it will come preconfigured like GoG games.

Deleted
    THis box is a must for any pc gamer and it's not only that it worths the money for an awesome collector's but it offers more than 1000 hours of gameplay. For anyone interested to see a detailed look of whats inside here it is.

youtu.be/-NgkbcoMc1Y

10+ Year Old Account
    1hr 30min to download daggerfall... what the fuck!

Why is this thread being posted in for the first time in two months?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InDecisive View Post
    Why is this thread being posted in for the first time in two months?
    boredom is my excuse

Arena and Daggerfall without shitty ass DoSBox? Why yes, thank you very much... Now shut up and take my money!

80 dollars is a lot for some maps and a box with art on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I was expecting it to include all the expansion packs. o.O

They didn't even care enough to include copy protection removal patches. A ridiculous offer.

Deleted
    Arena and Daggerfall without dos running on Windows 7 64-bit? :P

DOSBox will bring you the real MIDI music support, gamepads and even the network play for IPX-enabled games.