Thread: T16

T16

So on the PTR i found vendors for tier gear in Shrine. Which is nice but kinda making people even more lazy. So anyway looking at the stats from Flex raid tier gear. With the amount of red sockets and the 2 piece bonus. Does anyone think it's going to be sorta like DS where getting the 2set is a must whether its Reg/Flex/LFR? Prob not LFR imo. Might be too much of an Agi Lose considering Flex Tier chest only beat my current Heroic 543 by a small amount of Agi. So ya 2piece worth trying to get Asap?

Deleted
    With the recent nerf to the 2 set 6sec/arcane for BM, 9sec/arcane for SV and 12sec/arcane for MM (down from 9/12/15 respectively) it's pretty shit for BM, so-so for SV and kinda ok for MM. My feeling tells me that it's not going to be much stronger (if that since RF is not amazing begin with) than T15 4pc which is a pretty solid damage increase. We'll have to see what comes up with the number tuning imo.

With the direct nerf to 2pc and nerf to RPPM not scaling with Haste, 2pc is looking to be very much shit.

Speaking of "looking" ... wth is hunter T16 modelled after?

Seems it's time I actually use my T1 for mogging ... or at least disable the helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post

Seems it's time I actually use my T1 for mogging ... or at least disable the helmet.
    Scuba-divers. That's the first thing that came into my mind when I saw it, and it made my cringe a little.

It's obviously a steampunk iron man with a top knot and two collars.

Duh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post

Battlegear of the Vacuum Cleaner

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like it :V despite it not looking hunter-like. It's probably the most decent looking tier since t10, maybe t11.

Unless something changes, FD is simming the 4 piece for BM at ~4.3k dps. The 10s reduction for 2 piece was at ~10k dps. The 6s reduction nerf should put it at roughly 6k dps. They seem to be trying to hit ~6k dps per tier bonus for this tier. That would be roughly the same dps contribution as our T15 bonuses for BiS 5.3. My current tier 15 bonus worth comes in at the following in FD:

Your Steady Shot and Cobra Shot have a chance to summon a Thunderhawk to fight for you for the next 10 sec. (Battlegear of the Saurok Stalker 2pc bonus) - 5916.86 DPS
    Your Arcane Shot, Multi-shot, and Aimed Shot have a chance to trigger a Lightning Arrow at the target, dealing 100% weapon damage as Nature. (Battlegear of the Saurok Stalker 4pc bonus) - 5938.07 DPS

I would have hoped for our set bonuses in T16 to at least increase 2k per set bonus between T15 and T16. That doesn't look like it's going to happen (this would have put us at ~8k dps per set bonus). Oh well, still watching for the numbers pass.